- Work with customer key decision makers (VP, Director, Project Level, and OEM Sales personnel) to understand current and future business opportunities for integrated Videojet printing solutions.
- Determine project potential, timeframe, specific requirements, and potential competition
- Uncover and target the annual spend of accounts for Videojet type equipment and services.
- Obtain corporate level agreements to use Videojet products and services, broadly as the ?preferred? supplier as well as for specific projects
- Continually expanding our share of the customer wallet
- Concentrate on share gain and site penetration especially into competitive strongholds
Corporate Level Selling
- ability to access high level decision makers, assess their needs and provide winning value propositions. Also includes negotiating large, multi-year, multinational deals and achieving an outcome that is financially positive to Videojet while satisfying the customer's needs and positioning us for future business
- working closely with key personnel and stakeholders within both client and headquarters assist in the construction of fair and equitable agreements to facilitate plant level transactions and corporate wide mutual protection
- an ability to create and clearly, crisply communicate unique value propositions to the customer and manage complex sales issues within the Videojet organization.
- Team Player- Ability to coordinate with other Videojet sales people and support personnel to achieve a desired, agreed upon outcome
- Ability to identify and communicate needed product line enhancements for OEM equipment, and work with Marketing & Product Development to implement needed changes.
- an ability to drive sales through targeted customers and follow through at varying levels of the Videojet organization towards on time delivery of complex coding and marking projects
- Ability to follow up and stay on top of long sales cycle of multiple projects whose requirements often change over time
First Year Expectations:
Drive Videojet sales growth to named accounts
Understand Organizational Structure for all defined accounts. Meet with and build relationships with decision-makers (Dir/VP level
- multiple departments).
Demonstrate deep understanding of all Videojet product/technology offerings and how to apply the equipment in various applications (customer needs, competitors, target verticals, relevant applications, and dynamics) based on VOC gained through sales calls, internet research and networking
Drive all sales activity using the Danaher value selling