Who we want:
- Self-directed imitators. People who take ownership of their work and need no prompting to drive productivity, change, and outcomes.
- Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
- Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, information, use cases, and industry analyses to develop best practices.
What you will do:
- Promotes and sells Stryker products
- Educates nurses, nursing leadership and appropriate staff personnel as to the proper use and maintenance of Stryker Products
- Directs product evaluations in Acute Care, Residential Care, and office settings
- May assist in the preparation and operation of trade shows, conventions, and/or clinical meetings
- Keeps regional manager informed of territory progress on a regular basis
- Solves product problems for customers in an expeditious fashion
- May assist in the training and development of sales personnel
- Managing and maintaining a sample inventory of products
- Must understand and adhere to all hospital and pertinent guidelines when conducting a product evaluation
- Employee has the necessary authority to execute above mentioned job responsibilities, and will have authority to carry out specific responsibilities defined by quality system documents
- Employee has authority to recommend and initiate preventative and correction action with regard to product non-conformances and quality system activities
- Other duties as assigned by Regional Sales Manager
What you need:
- University Degree (B.B.A. or B.A. in business with an emphasis in marketing or Health related discipline, Science, Kinesiology)
- 2+ years in an outside sales position
- Internal applicants with an equivalent combination of education, experience and performance over time at Stryker will be considered