Who we want:
- Talent developers. Growth-oriented managers who recruit and hire top-performing talent and prioritize the development of their team members.
- Culture enhancers. Drive Stryker's mission, values and team engagement.
- Managers who drive performance. People who implement process improvements and leverage the talent of their team to consistently increase performance and productivity.
- Goal-oriented orchestrators. People who can effectively coordinate and focus the work of skilled employees toward an important goal, prioritizing to the right activities that lead to success.
What you will do:
- Locates, interviews, and hires top level sales talent for Stryker Medical Sales Representatives
- Trains and develops new Stryker Medical sales personnel
- Sets overall regional goals and territory quotas and evaluates their performance against these goals
- Develops plans in accordance with the Business Unit Director, Medical to maximize sales opportunities in the region
- Develops and recommends strategic plans with representatives to achieve greater market share/penetration
- Evaluates performance and takes corrective action where appropriate with sales representatives under their supervision
- Prepares monthly highlights and necessary reports to keep the Senior Management adequately informed of progress
- Assists in the negotiation of sales transactions and divisional agreements
- Coordinates and distributes funds out of a regional budget
- Develops and motivates sales personnel to meet stated objectives
- Constructs new sales territories in order to facilitate company growth
- Works with marketing department to keep sales force informed of new information pertaining to the market
What you need:
- Post-secondary degree i.e. B.Comm, B.B.A. or B.S. or equivalent with an emphasis in sales leadership or related discipline
- Minimum of 3+ years management experience required
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including reconstructive, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology and spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives. Stryker products and services are available in over 100 countries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Learn more about the Products: