Looking for individuals to join our home care family. At ComForCare Home Care we value our employees like family. We celebrate success and have fun. Our focus is to help our clients and employees live their best lives possible. *Each office is independently owned and operated. POSITION SUMMARY Responsible for managing marketing program and supervising members of the marketing team. Develop, establishes and maintains relationships with customers and referral sources. Responds to requests and concerns. Negotiates contracts with third party payers, government agencies and other entities requesting services. REPORTS TO: owners QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field.
- Demonstrated knowledge of regulatory requirements and restrictions in home health services.
- Demonstrated supervisory and negotiation skills.
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills.
- Demonstrated organizational skills, flexibility, assertiveness, and team orientation.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY
- Manages marketing operations and establishes and implements marketing initiatives.
- Negotiates contracts with managed care companies, government agencies and other payers that ensure optimal reimbursement.
- Establishes systems for consistent market assessment and develops a marketing plan designed to meet agency goals.
- Establishes and maintains mutually beneficial working relationships with current and potential referral sources and payers.
- Negotiates pricing with insurance case managers and other payers within acceptable standards of practice.
- Participates with management team in strategic planning activities, identifying opportunities to improve services and better meet customer needs.
- Maintains comprehensive knowledge of the Agency's markets, key referral sources, and position in the market related to competitors.
- Develops and maintains information on available community resources, and assists customers and staff in accessing services or information.
- Participates in the annual Agency evaluation in areas of marketing, program development, growth and expectations.
- Prepares reports of marketing activities and effectiveness.
- Works collaboratively with clinical staff to assure consistent message to the customers and the community.
- Other activities as directed.
PHYSICAL/ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS The information below is intended to describe the general context/requirements for performance of this job. During a typical workday, this position requires the activities listed. It is not to be considered an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements and does not limit the assignment of additional duties.
By selecting the positions below, you acknowledge that you are applying for employment with an independently owned and operated ComForCare franchisee, a separate company and employer from ComForCare and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employment including (and without limitation to) hiring and termination, and ComForCare does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about your application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated ComForCare franchisee.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran.