Under the direction of the Director, Business Communications, this role is responsible for associate communication and enablement related to AmerisourceBergen Canadian-based businesses, Innomar Strategies and HealthForward.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serves as a strategic business communications advisor for Innomar Strategies and HealthForward teams
- Interprets the AmerisourceBergen and Business Segment strategy to create messaging that is cascaded to associates, incorporated into executive presentations, talking points and other communications in support of the successful completion of team goals.
- Provides strategic direction and guidance to teams who execute customer and internal messaging, change management activities and strategic initiatives.
- Defines and manages internal communications process and tools for the business units including communications policies and engagement strategy, distribution lists, channel technologies (such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud), town hall content, associate newsletters, and an internal mobile communications application
- Works cross functionally with various teams to provide communications guidance for key projects and initiatives that will ensure the successful completion of short and long-term group goals.
- Serves as a communications advisor on solution development, events and programs, often serving as a member of special project teams or their steering committees.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- When needed, collaborates with other teams across the organization to support communications for ABC initiatives and special projects.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
Requires broad training in fields such as business administration, communications, marketing, strategy or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four-year Bachelors degree program. Normally requires a minimum of five (5) years directly related and progressively responsible experience.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- High degree of technical knowledge of principles in communications, marketing and project management
- Ability to understand and strategically interpret business unit goals into messaging and provide senior leadership guidance on organizational effectiveness and customer experience
- Tactical agility and consultative approach to problem solving with a bias toward delivery and results
- Superior interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and collaborate with senior level executives
- Must be highly resourceful, self-motivated, and adaptive to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Meticulous detail orientation, with excellent follow through and follow up
- Ability to identify and proactively manage risks to the successful execution of business short- and long-term strategy
- Excellent organizational skills; attention to detail
- Knowledge of ABC programs & services and products
- Superior oral and written communications skills
- Strong creativity
- Working knowledge of computers necessary to operate effectively with company systems and programs