Reporting directly to the Executive Director and Vice President, the Community Relations/Marketing Manager is responsible for sales, marketing, public relations, and promotional activities related to all services within our community. In this role, you will assist the Executive Director in executing strategic plans to maximize occupancy, connect with all leads, and monitoring the community waitlist of prospects.
As the Community Relations/Marketing Manager, you will be responsible to coordinate on-site and off-site marketing events to attract new residents. You will also be responsible for tours, admission administration, production of sales reports, and ensuring prompt and effective communication with the Management Team, and the Recreation and Care Departments.
This position requires a hands-on approach from managing day to day social media, to dealing with all new inquiries. You will need to enjoy working closely with the Leadership Team on facilitating an exceptional admission process, ensuring the resident and their family members are welcomed with open arms. It is vital to all of us that the families of our residents are confident in the exceptional care their loved ones are receiving, in a home that cares for and values each other.
Sidney All Care Residence works continually at creating an environment where all team members are encouraged to live up to the vision of the organization by performing their tasks utilizing our Mission and Values. They are encouraged to continually monitor and give feedback in an effort for all departments to work cooperatively for the good of the whole community.
You must be an individual who values living a healthy, balanced life, which includes participating in our community events, health & wellness initiatives, and activities designed to improve quality of life for our community.
You will receive a competitive salary, RRSP program, vacation, continuing education, free parking, comfortable break room, free coffee & tea, and WIFI accessible to all team members.
We are looking for a candidate that can demonstrate the following:
- Marketing background or, a combination of education and experience in a position of Community Relations specific to seniors' health care
- Three years of managerial experience in a health care setting with a combination of marketing, sales, public relations, and community relations
- Proven achievement in meeting and/or exceeding targets for occupancy levels and waitlists
- Using Social Media marketing (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn) that demonstrates Sidney All Care Residence living and mission and values
- Experience with developing both digital and print materials using software such as MS Office, Outlook, Excel, Power Point.
- Development of technical and business material using advertising, print and social media software, and internet resources
- Best practices in working with and communicating verbal and written; with families and professionals in complex and sometimes difficult situations.
- Relationship building with team members, residents, families, and the broader community
- Involvement with related professional organizations/health related organizations that will enhance the role as Community Relations/Marketing Manager
- Public speaking with a variety of audiences
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks, plan ahead and problem solve
- Customer service skills that have been recognized for tact, diplomacy, empathy, and patience in providing quality services to seniors.
Sidney All Care Residence is located in beautiful Sidney-by-the-Sea (2269 Mills Road, Sidney BC, V8L 2C3) and we are looking for you to help us make a difference in our residents' lives. If you are looking to join a dynamic, family-oriented community, then we want to hear from you! Please submit a resume and cover letter which highlights how your knowledge, skills, and abilities will contribute to the Sidney All Care Residence Family. Please address your letter to Michelle Paul, and email via Isarta