1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
2) a leading global water technology company.
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world's most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world's water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you! For more information, please visit us at www.xylem.com.
We Offer You More Than Just ?A Job?
- Professional Development
- To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees' professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards
- We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks
- Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women's, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran's, People of Color and Allies, Emerging Leaders, and Working Parents Networks.
The Role: Xylem is looking for a Marketing Coordinator as part of its summer internship program to support various marketing programs within the Assessment Services platform, with an emphasis on content marketing. The successful candidate is a passionate marketer and enthusiastic team player committed to the development of compelling marketing programs that align with business goals. The Marketing Coordinator will work with the broader marketing team in a variety of functional areas and have the opportunity to lead specific marketing projects as part of the internship program.
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
- Support Xylem's Assessment Services marketing initiatives with planning, executing, and tracking of marketing programs such as email, event (virtual / in person), social media, or content marketing to align with business unit goals
- With support, coordinate product, event, or content email marketing campaigns, including copy development, scheduling, testing, and database management
- Create, proofread, and edit content for various marketing channels, ensuring consistent voice consistent with other messaging
- Assist with developing and managing content and social media marketing programs
- Conduct market research and identify trends; incorporate customer and internal feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement and improve content
- Assist in the collection of post-campaign data and analysis to draw conclusions relating to KPIs and campaign goals
- Support marketing database list management
- Support and develop content for Assessment Services, including graphic design and copy development
Minimum Qualifications : Education, Experience, Skills, Abilities, License/Certification
- Recent graduate or currently enrolled in a bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field
- Must have strong organizational and project management skills, as well as attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills
- Firm grasp on various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including social, digital, and email marketing
- Working knowledge and experience in graphic design programs (Adobe CS)
- Experience with marketing technology programs an asset (i.e. Marketo, Hootsuite, others)
- Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
- Must have strong analytical skills to analyze metrics and create reports
- Must have a high level of creativity
(The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Regularly required to sit or stand, reach, bend and move about the facility
(The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Office: Standard office equipment; work usually performed in an office setting free from any disagreeable elements.
- Standard weekly job hours: 40 hours