Looking for a great new opportunity? We invite you to join our growing, dynamic and always innovating team at Pandell as our newest Junior Outbound Sales Representative! We are seeking self-motivated, results-driven individuals to join our energetic Sales team. A successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. They will be comfortable making a lot of calls daily, generating interest, qualifying prospects and maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales.
Due to COVID 19, our office is temporarily working remotely. This position is open to remote work, within the Calgary area.
Imagine working where what you do is meaningful and impactful; you play a vital role in a trail-blazing organization; and the people you work with are awesome. That's Pandell. We are a high-performing software company filled with talented, motivated, and purpose-driven individuals. We offer a challenging, rewarding and fun culture where you'll have the opportunity to work and collaborate with some of the brightest people in the industry. Our inclusive environment will allow you to grow and be your best authentic self. We foster a culture where we work hard, and we achieve exceptional results and success together.
What Will Make You An Ideal Candidate:
- Self motivation to achieve goals and success with a high level of resiliency.
- Experience prospecting through cold calls, email and social media.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a professional presence and demeanor.
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal.
- Must be creative, curious, coachable & thrive in an environment that encourages accountability, teamwork, great customer service and sales excellence.
- Experience with a CRM and managing a sales pipeline preferred.
Generate leads and contact potential clients to promote our various software solutions.
- Research prospective accounts & identify key players.
- Conduct conversations with prospects, uncover their business needs, assess the viability of the lead and forecast potential results.
- Achieve & exceed monthly, quarterly & annual connection goals.
- Understand Pandell's differentiating features, the value we offer to our clients and utilize this information.
- Manage a CRM and sales pipeline.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects with your assigned leads.
- 1+ year in an outbound sales role.
All the extras (some pending office return):
- Profit sharing
- Flexible hours / casual work environment
- Competitive benefits package (100% dental reimbursement)
- Training budget
- Fully stocked kitchen (never pack your lunch again)
- Games room & lounge area
- Rebates towards personal fitness and electronics purchases
- Shared community cards
Intrigued to see what working at Pandell looks like? Check out our Life at Pandell video on the Careers section of our website! www.pandell.com/careers/