At POD Marketing we have been at the head of innovative designs and client growth for over 6 years. We are constantly evolving and growing in different industries and we are looking to expand our team externally.
Are you currently looking for graphic design contract work? We are presently looking for a Graphic Designer Contractor to add to our Creative Department. This is a Part-Time to Full-Time position, depending on your availability, working remotely.
Responsibilities involve successfully completing various Graphic Design projects assigned by the Website Fulfillment Team or Marketing Directors. They will be trained by the Art Director and the Senior designers on the various tasks and projects. They will also be required to learn how to use Sketch, for which training will also be provided.
- 1-3 years of graphic design experience
- Able to think of creative solutions on your toes
- Intermediate knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Knowledge of Sketch is an asset
- Fast and eager learner
- Strong Organization skills
- Has a freelance or contractor client base
- Can take criticism and turn it positively
- Ability to multitask
- Work well under pressure
- Experience in website design as well as Digital and Traditional mediums
- Designing digital ads, print ads, multi-page docs & other using proper specs
- Designing multi-page documents
- Delivering projects on-time
- Designing to and within brand standards and guidelines
- Accept and apply training from Senior Graphic Designer and Art Director
- Apply and implement in-house best practices for website design
- Take direction from the Art Director on a day to day basis
- Design of complementary assets required by the Creative Department
After reading this job description, we want you to ask yourself: am I the exact right person for this role? If you said yes, we want to hear from you! Here are three easy steps that will help us get to know you better.
- Ensure your professional resume is up to date, and highlights some of the key points we are looking for
- Create an engaging cover letter for us to read. If you don't include a cover letter, you will
- Apply through our website