Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology
- with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Are you a recent graduate or student looking to jumpstart your career in Marketing Communications? We are seeking a creative Marketing Communications Analyst with a passion for Digital Marketing and the ability to deliver clear, effective and consistent messaging across Bosch Canada and through social media channels. The Marketing Communications Analyst will bring to life Bosch's business strategies and vision while helping to build corporate culture. This is an opportunity ideal for a recent graduate or a senior student.
This is a temporary position for approximately one-year with the possibility to extend. This role is guaranteed for a minimum of 20 hours/week, with the option to extend to 37.5 hours/week depending on candidate's availability.
- Provide marketing support to business development organization including internal/external campaign management and event coordination
- Act as the Country Coordinator for Bosch.ca online presence
- Lead Marketing/Social Media activities:
- Manage Bosch Canada LinkedIn/social media presence;
- Coordinate activities w/ external agency;
- Organize trade shows in coordination with Bosch U.S.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with Bosch corporate functions and divisions; meet regularly with Bosch US Communications team
- Support Bosch leadership in communicating business priorities with clear, effective and consistent communications
- Bachelor's Degree or enrolled in program in Communications, Marketing or related degree, preferably in the 3rd or final year of the program
- Technical skills in managing Social Media channels
- Technical knowledge in digital spaces (running digital events)
- Strong communications skills with exceptional writing, editing and proof-reading skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate with senior leadership. Experience generating ideas, interviewing, writing stories and developing content Able to look at the ?big picture' and focus on long-term goals
- able to work independently, handle multiple projects and deliver on time
- Able to travel occasionally within Canada and to the US when permitted based on COVID-19 restrictions
- Technical knowledge in Digital Marketing preferred, including ABM (Account Based Marketing)
- Experience dealing with marketing agencies is an asset
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce and are an equal opportunity employer. Robert Bosch welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process.