About the Position
xMatters is a digital service availability platform that helps enterprises prevent, manage, and resolve IT incidents. From the Global 2000 to small workgroups and innovative DevOps teams, organizations around the world rely on xMatters to maintain operational visibility and control in highly complex IT environments.
We are looking for an innovative, dynamic and impact-driven marketer to join our Demand Generation team. Do you have experience planning and executing impactful campaigns in a high-growth environment? Do you enjoy being creative in how you pull together integrated, multi-channel efforts? If so, read on.
In this role you will work closely with cross-functional teams to align on the goals, messaging, targets and tactics used for new customer acquisition. You will build, own, test and iterate on campaign launch efforts tied to a high velocity B2B strategy. Ultimately this role will exercise both sides of your brain: from analyzing the scalability and impact of investments to creatively exploring methods to engage and acquire customers, you'll be responsible for tackling problems that directly impact the business.
Diversity and Inclusion
- We hire people from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences while fostering a culture that ensures everyone's perspective is heard and respected.
- We're in the digital transformation business, so it's in our DNA to be bold, experiment, and quickly adapt to market changes across our company, from finance to the field.
- We invest in the growth of our people, paying for training, conferences, meetups-whatever helps them grow and do their best work.
At xMatters, we work together to help our customers solve technology problems before they become business problems (translation: when $hit happens, we minimize the blast radius).
- our platform ensures those services are up and running. We started over a decade ago building alerting apps. Now our leading incident management platform is in use by the biggest, most complex companies in the world. It's pretty cool. With more than 2 million technology professionals on our platform we are the most widely used IT, SRE and DevOps platform in use today. xMatters is headquartered in San Ramon, CA with offices in Victoria, Montreal, Vancouver, Draper UT, London and Sydney. 2016 Rated #1 by Fortune
- BEST PLACE TO WORK
- Midsize Technology Company!
First and foremost
- we are all about ?Same Team?. We win and lose together. We also love providing Insanely Great Service to our clients and treating the people who work for our customers as partners and friends. We believe we can be great and strive to get there without climbing over our co-workers (fellow xPerts).
- Develop and execute on campaigns focused on fast closing business, as well as product launch support
- Build and launch marketing campaigns from start to finish
- from initial stages of ideation and concept to latter stages of lead engagement and qualification
- Work closely with Product Marketing and Creative team members to write and design campaign materials including ads, promotional emails, nurture emails, landing pages, and more
- Understand lead lifecycle stages and funnel measurement as they apply to managed campaigns
- Solid understanding of B2B channels of engagement is a must. Paid search, social media, syndication, direct mail, and more will be leveraged in your efforts
- Work across teams to define campaign KPIs and measure accordingly
- Dig into metrics and analytics to understand campaign and channel performance and be curious about optimization
- Basic knowledge of Marketo and Salesforce is preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 3+ years of Marketing Campaign Management experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment and manage multiple projects across marketing and sales
- Proven success running campaigns that impact the bottom line
- Deep knowledge of the buyer's journey and Sirius Decisions marketing funnel
- Strong project management and organizational skills, with the ability to take ownership of managed initiatives
- Cross-functional communication skills, with the ability to work collaboratively on key projects