Cardinal Path, part of dentsu, is a leading digital analytics and digital marketing firm focused on delivering insight, understanding and outcomes that create competitive advantage for our clients. We engage at the strategic, business, and technical levels to generate tangible and quantifiable value for our partners. Our clients include brands such as Bridgestone, Johnson and Johnson, Pfizer, Asics and hundreds of others. Cardinal Path's mission is: To know. To Share. To be our Partners' competitive advantage. And our company culture reflects the importance of our people's' expertise, wellness and happiness in everything we do.
The Senior Consultant role at Cardinal Path will carry responsibilities which include (but are not limited to) data visualization, deep clickstream analysis, testing strategies and optimization and leading projects with teams of analysts. If this is the right role for you, then read on.
You are a natural problem solver and a quick learner. You enjoy working with data because it's like a mystery to be solved. You do not give up easily and you know how to separate the signal from the noise. You also enjoy working with people because you can both listen and translate data into meaningful business actions. You're a master storyteller with data and have a passion for finding meaning in data and delivering insights. In this role, you will have have the opportunity to work with industry thought leaders and world class clients.
- Document and critically assess the client's business and analysis questions for Fortune 500 companies
- Develop complex metric guides to answer client queries
- Provide strategic approaches to data collection and data usage, to align with achieving the client's business needs and priorities
- Own the relationship with the client; lead projects from initiation through fruition
- Gain incremental client engagements through strong work, visionary thinking, and adaptability
- Develop the infrastructure whereby data is collected, either on a website or via media tools; use debugging tools regularly
- Lead data pull methodology from various web analytics and media analytics tools
- Develop visuals to explain data trends, either via dashboarding or data visualization tools
- Creatively and concisely communicate ?stories' using data, aligned with the client's business needs
- Develop clear, effective, on-the-fly communications in response to client queries
- Manage multiple tasks across multiple projects in a timely manner
- Serve as a mentor to staff- and entry-level team members
- Provide internal guidance to the team to ensure projects are strategically aligned with the client's needs, and help keep the projects on time and on budget
- Bachelor's degree (quantitative field preferred)
- 3+ years of business analysis focusing on digital performance optimization
- 3+ years of continuous work with digital analysis tools, such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- 2-3 years working in a professional services organization, such as an advertising agency, media agency or management consultancy
- 3+ years experience presenting analysis and insights to stakeholders/clients
- Very strong skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written and data visualization
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data to generate relevant insights, then construct a convincing narrative for clients
We are a fast-growing, leading marketing company with offices in the U.S. and Canada. We offer our employees competitive wages, flexible benefits, an awesome culture and the satisfaction of seeing a positive impact on our client's bottom line.