TENAQUIP is a 100% Canadian company named one of "Canada's Best Managed Companies" 13 consecutive years. As a national leader in the Canadian industrial marketplace, TENAQUIP takes on the challenge of transforming the way people and organizations tackle their procurement processes by helping them achieve efficiencies, savings and gain better control over their total spend.
We're committed to extending the same unmatched support to every employee. At TENAQUIP, you are empowered with the ability to influence the outcome, no matter what your job. You will help shape our future growth, not just follow it from the sidelines.
Reporting to the Manager of Corporate Sales, the Corporate Accounts Team services large clients through consistent Engineering of Service.
Inside Sales Reps must possess the ability to build relationships with assigned clients by building trust, understanding their needs, and working efficiently to rectify any issues.This position does not involve counter sales, but direct communication via email and telephone with customers and vendors.
- Take inbound emails and telephone calls from customers;
- Generate quotes, sales orders and credits when required;
- Quote and sales order follow up- ensuring the product has reached the customer;
- Source and cross-reference products;
- Communicate with vendors;
- Advise clients on forthcoming product developments and upsell promotions that may affect their orders.
- Solid Computer Skills
- including MS Word, Excel, and Outlook are required. Intermediate Excel skills are necessary;
- Excellent typing skills;
- Strong language, spelling and grammar skills are a must;
- A first time right attitude;
- Proven track record building relationships with high value accounts;
- Experience as a single point of contact handling quote requests, order processing, delivery concerns, customer complaints, and order expediting;
- Knowledge in one or more of the following industries: Mining, Industrial Supplies, Oil & Gas, Forestry, Pulp and Paper, Civil Work.