We're looking for an Inbound Marketing Specialist to help us drive high-intent traffic and leads to Hootsuite and AdEspresso's Inbound Marketing properties. You'll be working with both internal and freelance writers to produce blog content that resonates with our audience and ranks for target keywords. While based in Hootsuite's Vancouver office, you will report to the Inbound Marketing Lead. While based in Hootsuite's Vancouver office (post COVID19), you will report to Marketing, Inbound Marketing.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Contribute to the editorial process (brief writers, edit copy, etc.) to ensure all content published on the Hootsuite and AdEspresso blogs meets brand standards and is aligned with marketing personas
- Identify areas of opportunity for conversion on Inbound properties and produce downloadable content offers, like templates, guides, kits, reports, etc. to drive leads
- Write blog content under your own byline that consistently meets and exceeds traffic and lead generation targets
- Publish articles in our CMS using on-page SEO best practices to ensure content ranks competitively for target keywords
- Work with external contributors to ensure content follows SEO and web writing best practices
- Contribute to performance tracking and reporting for all Inbound properties
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Ample experience writing and editing for professional online publications
- Proven track record of producing content that's tailored to specific audiences and contributes to business results
- Knowledge of SEO techniques and best practices
- Experience using content management systems, Google Analytics, and SEO research tools (Google Keyword Planner, SEMrush)
- Collaboration and Teamwork: works with others to deliver results, meaningfully contributing to the team and prioritizing group needs over individual needs
- Commitment to Results: consistently achieves results, demonstrating high performance, and challenging self and others to deliver results
- Creativity and Innovation: seeks new and better ways of doing things, generates original and imaginative ideas, products, or solutions
- Priority Setting: focuses time/energy on the most important issues/opportunities. Clearly understand how to assess the importance of tasks and decisions
WHO YOU ARE:
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
Share our values: We champion the power of human connection. We're united globally by our shared values of innovation, grit, humility, and passion for customer success.
Make an impact: Working at the speed of social, we create value for our customers by delivering solutions that power relationships at scale. Our pace of work enables fast learning and fosters an environment where you can stretch yourself and make an impact.
Learn and grow: We're committed to growing the capabilities of our people. We are building a learning community where you can work with diverse individuals, explore new ways of thinking, and expand your capabilities. Our employees are teachers and learners who work out loud and share their knowledge to enhance each other's growth.
We are dedicated to building a diverse community, one where employees feel a sense of belonging, and are valued for their contributions and the perspectives they bring. Our purpose is to champion the power of human connection and the heart of connection is inclusion. You belong here.
Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.