BTY is an award-winning professional consultancy providing complete project solutions in real estate and infrastructure asset planning, development, operations, and transactions. Established in 1978, the privately owned firm's offices are based in the Americas, Europe, and the Middle East, with a multi-sector global portfolio of projects valued at over $100 billion. BTY's core services include Infrastructure Advisory, Project Management, Project Monitoring and Cost Management, supported by proprietary data and digital technology solutions.
We are looking for a savvy and engaging Digital Marketing Specialist with the ambition and enthusiasm to transform BTY's digital presence. This is a full-time role based in Toronto or Vancouver within a flexible office/remote/work-from-home environment.
Why consider BTY?
You want a work culture you truly enjoy, with strong team camaraderie, and a collaborative and fun atmosphere that inspires big ideas, continuous learning and endless opportunities to tackle high impact engaging projects.
- Competitive compensation packages, including bonuses
- Benefits that cover you and your family
- Above average vacation time
- Regular appraisals
- Professional development & continued education support
- Social activities and community involvement
- A culture with the right balance of great work ethic, social time and respecting your time
- Endless opportunities to learn and apply emerging trends in real estate, infrastructure and energy industries
- Inclusive decision-making and high emphasis on collaboration to work with multinational clients in global sectors
We have been certified Best Place to Work for the last two years by our employees and Great Place to Work®
What You Get To Do
As our resident Digital Marketing expert, you will be a key member of our marketing leadership team, responsible for developing and implementing omnichannel digital marketing workplan, including websites and social media platforms.
- Own annual digital marketing planning process and content management integrating corporate goals, service and market objectives, aligned with emerging social and industry trends.
- Own end-to-end development and deployment of content strategy, ideation, copy, design, and iteration for posts, blogs, case studies, digital image and video assets.
- Creative and curious approach to developing issues-based, client centric campaigns that raise brand awareness as a thought leader, drive differentiation and generate engagement.
- Maintain BTY's social media calendar continuously integrating developments across markets and projects by working closely with members of the marketing team and senior leadership to publish approved content.
- Research and advise on optimization and engagement trends for web content and social media platforms.
- Work alongside web designers to ensure content on BTY's websites is relevant and engaging.
- Work independently, under the general supervision of the Director of Marketing and Communications and build meaningful relationships working with a highly energized team.
What You'll Bring
- 5 to 7 years of proven Digital Marketing experience
- Proven experience in the construction industry
- College diploma or university degree in a relevant discipline
- Solid understanding of web and social platforms, various content channels, development of engaging digital content assets
- Solid understanding of B2B digital marketing applications and areas such as SEO, email marketing, PPC, SEM and corresponding analytics and reporting tools
- Ability to create and edit digital videos assets
- Excellent proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud, including Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects
- Impeccable communication, listening and interpersonal skills
- Determined work ethic to deliver high quality work quickly
- Confident and engaging style that drives buy-in, delivers results and builds relationships
- Excellent interviewing, writing and editing skills
- Strategic thinking and entrepreneurial drive to test, learn and improve
- Awareness and understanding of the principles of equity, diversity and inclusion and its application in all marketing and communication activities
- Comfortable working under pressure, within tight deadlines and with personnel located in different time zones
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Ready to apply? Submit your résumé by clicking the Apply button above. For more information, contact us at via Isarta
We value people before process. From building great relationships with clients and industry partners, to supporting the goals of team members in and out of the office; at BTY, you get to bring your whole self to help us achieve a shared vision for success.
Visit our website to learn more about our services, markets and the people behind our success.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter to stay connected.
Please note that only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. On this occasion, we request no outside solicitation from recruitment agencies. Thank you for your interest and please keep a close eye on our website for all future positions.