To support company growth, we are currently recruiting for a temporary technical writer. You are someone that likes to evaluate and analyze complicated information and have a strong desire to simplify complex information and help people understand how to use technical processes.
Clariti is an emerging cloud-based leader empowering governments to efficiently serve citizens. We've built an industry-leading permitting and licensing software for local and state governments and are passionate about improving the lives of citizens in today's ever-changing regulatory environment.
We believe our most exciting chapter is just beginning, and we are looking for talent that wants to make an impact. If you're looking to make an impact in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial work environment with a team that embodies passion, collaboration, and growth, we encourage you to speak with us about modernizing the way professionals and businesses receive permits and licenses.
- Create technical documentation for a new learning management system to support product training for system integrator partners.
- Apply clear and concise language to explain complex product and technical information.
- Write user-friendly content that meets the needs of the target audience, turning insights into language that sets up our partners for success.
- Collaborate with the relevant groups to write technical product information in different formats (e.g. documentation, video, tables).
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders to ensure the accuracy of the information and to finalize documentation through the interdepartmental approval processes.
- Generate new templates and processes for Salesforce myTrailhead learning management system.
- Evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for improvement.
- Bachelor's Degree in English, Communications, Engineering or Computer Science with at least 5 years of technical writing experience.
- Experience defining templates, writing guidelines, and following content development workflow practices.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text, videos and pictures
- Self-motivated and focused with excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to continuously prioritize in a rapidly changing environment and the flexibility to work independently and as a solid, positive, and reliable team member with minimal supervision.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English
- Demonstrated attention to detail with the ability to edit content for clarity, consistency, cohesion, accuracy, quality for the intended audience
- Familiar with standard screen capturing and bitmap editing tools
- Ability to build relationships, persuade, and influence individuals at all levels.
- Familiar with Salesforce
- Experience building trails and learning paths in myTrailhead
- Experience building In-App walkthroughs