Accountable/responsible for growing industry revenues within Top industry account portfolios and drive the acquisition of new large accounts ($60K
- $500K. Lead the sales strategy and plan, including customer target accounts, prospecting, sales lead follow-up and maintaining a strong relationship with existing customers. Retain and grow business relationships with Top accounts by proactively identifying opportunities and presenting innovative solutions
- Source and prospect new clients continually; conduct sales calls, including cold calls and lead and referral follow up to present product solutions and increase sales in assigned territory.
- identify and build relationships with decision makers within existing accounts, creating an on-going relationship strategy, cultivating partnering relationships, and establishing Wajax as a trusted advisor.
- Review and provide input on target client opportunities while ensuring alignment with overall account strategy
- Forecast, deliver and adjust accounts to ensure success against contract terms.
- Coordinate with product experts to identify and capitalize on expansion and cross-selling opportunities within existing accounts.
- Conduct follow up with customers on orders, quotes and service requested; undertake activities to ensure the sale, such as sourcing of competitor information and analysis of competitor product offerings, application and pricing in order to overcome client objections.
- Develop proposals and quotes based upon client needs, specifications and product offerings.
- Full compliance to Impact sales process and installed CRM tools (Salesforce)
- Education: Bachelor Degree / College Diploma
- Work Experience: Minimum 4 years with proven track record in attaining/exceeding account management and sales goals
- Knowledge: Leadership level industry experience and knowledge of industry sectors an asset
- Proficiency: Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Since 1858, Wajax has been serving major Canadian industries as one of the nation's leading mobile equipment, power systems, and industrial products and services providers. Wajax operates in the mining, oil sands, oil & gas, construction, forestry, industrial/commercial, transportation, and metal processing industries
- to name a few.
Wajax offers a total compensation package that includes competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, learning and development, as well as some unique additional ?perks.? Highlights include:
- 100% employer paid medical and dental benefits with no waiting period for eligibility
- Wajax-led e-learning, and product training through industry leading manufacturers such as Hitachi, 3M, and Detroit Diesel.
- Discounts with the ?Big 3? auto manufacturers, equivalent to their internal employee pricing.
Wajax is committed to employing a workforce that is representative of the diverse communities across Canada in which we do business. As an equal opportunity employer, please inform us if any accommodation is required if contacted for an interview.
As a condition of employment, final candidates will be subject to pre-screening.
Together we get more done.