How would you like to sell to the happiest customers on earth? For them to be your clients? People in love are the happiest people on earth, and they're also our everyday customers!
Are you cheerful and easy to be around, but highly disciplined? Yes, we know that sounds like a contradiction, but those are the characteristics of our most successful representatives. You have to be cheerful because, well, that's just who we are! We have fun at work and our customers have fun shopping with us. And you have to be disciplined because we have a very precise and exacting sales process
- the result of 40 years of research and refinement. With that 40 years of being the expert, we'll have you up to speed and selling like a pro in 5 short weeks.
The more a customer knows about diamonds, the more likely they are to buy from us, that's where you come in! Your job will be to make sure our customers know a lot about diamonds. But you currently don't know anything about diamonds? Don't worry we'll teach you everything you need to know to sell diamonds and every style engagement ring that has ever been designed, and those yet to be. Diamonds and diamond jewelry are our only business. We love diamonds! We know you will too! Question is, can you see yourself selling diamonds? Do you want to be part of people's biggest moments in life?
We are cutting edge in what we do, and still building an exciting brand. Progress never stops and neither do we! So
- you can work for a fun, innovative, exciting, growing, and stand out company with a unique approach to everything we do. But let's face it, fun and excitement alone won't pay your bills or build your dreams, but imagine if you could have both? Well, welcome to Spence Diamonds! We do sales differently and we definitely do diamonds differently. Our average sales person made $83,000 last year! Yes, you read that right. No typo there! Our average sales person, not our top sales person!
- with open show cases, displaying top of the line designer prototypes, accompanied by an unparalleled diamond education. Since introducing Spence Artisan Created Diamonds, we are now blazing the way for reasonably priced, ethical and sustainable diamond choices! With unparalleled access to these diamonds, we truly are the best choice for our customers. A customer focused company with a great corporate culture and a fun exciting work environment. This equals success for YOU and US!
POSITION SUMMARY & YOU
- Spence has the key to success! All you need is the DRIVE to follow the path to a great career!
- No cold calls! We have yet to meet a sales person that likes making cold calls. The only time you'll pick up the phone will be to call your own clients. Clients that you have already seen, or clients who want to visit our stores. It's fun calling people that expect to and want to hear from you!
- Are you able to close a sale as well as you can close a door? If the answer is yes, keep reading! We are looking for strong closers with a proven track record. Let's talk numbers! We love sales stats!
- You are an ambitious sales professional at the top of your game
- who is able to work alongside other highly ambitious sales professionals in a team building environment
- You are someone that customers write raving online reviews about and send their family, friends and co-workers in to see
- You have the ability to perform an Oscar worthy presentation for every one of your clients. (Yes, we'll even accept Emmy worthy)
- You are willing to commit to continuous education through our proven Spence selling system
- with the desire to follow that system with an enthusiastic drive to succeed and excel. (Don't worry we are here to support you every step of the way!)
- You use both sides of your brain. We are looking for someone equally analytical as they are creative, to follow our sales system while being uniquely themselves.
- We value numbers and love personality, come show us who you are!
- A proven track record with at least 2 years' experience as an effective sales professional in an inside or outside role, with measurable results (eg. real estate, cellular, automotive, investment services, office equipment, etc.)
- You are detailed oriented and willing to embrace a structured process
- You drive sales success through metrics analysis and targeted coaching
- You are comfortable presenting valuable products with confidence in an educational environment
- You possess the ability to quickly gain positive rapport in a face to face environment
- You are highly disciplined with natural energy and an outgoing personality
- You have experience with SalesForce or a CRM in general
- You are happy to work weekdays, evenings and weekends on a rotating schedule
- We offer a lucrative salary plus commission, annual bonus structure, as well as comprehensive benefits