If honesty, integrity, and superior customer service describe you, if you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, then Rock Country GM is looking to add you to the team!
Rock Country GM has an immediate opening for an experienced Business Development Centre Representative to join our successful dealership in Thompson, MB. There are great opportunities to advance within the company and create the work environment you want to be a part of.
At Rock Country, we are passionate about long-term relationships with our teammates, clients, and communities.
If you are result-driven, goal-oriented, love dealing with people, and look for the opportunity for career development within a dynamic and exceptional team, look no further! We provide the best management team, a friendly work environment, and the opportunity for advancement within the organization.
Our tenured staff is ready to help you start your new career at Rock Country GM
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining relationships with customers to exceed customer expectations and build customer loyalty
- Creating good public relations consistent with effective use of timelines
- Making prospecting calls inviting prospects to the dealership
- Making Customer Satisfaction & Sales Satisfaction follow up calls
- Promoting and seeking out opportunities to deliver a top-notch customer experience
- Setting goals for each month's productivity; planning and organizing how to reach those objective
- Advising customers on special-order parts status, appointment reminders and recall campaigns
- Demonstrating a high level of product knowledge, including participating in any and all product training available
What you bring to the team:
- An upbeat, positive smile on phone
- Ability to work in a process driven work environment
- Ability to handle heavy phone contact
- Ability to work with multiple software applications
- Ability to maintain records using a computerized system
- Strong organization, time management, computer and basic math skills
- Competitive and self-motivated attitude that thrives on goals
- Vested interest in dealership success
- Professional work ethic
- Positive energy and eagerness to improve
- Consistent, professional dress and manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competency in software applications
- Ability to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required
- Social media savvy
- A valid Manitoba Driver's License
- Prior experience as a receptionist or in related field
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures
- Dealership experience considered an asset
A career at Rock Country GM means you will enjoy:
Competitive Compensation Package
Canada Life Group Health Benefits
Akira Virtual Healthcare
Training & Development Support
Vehicle Purchase & Service Incentives
Opportunities for Career Advancement
Employee recognition & rewards
Fun & Supportive Culture
We thank all applicants in advance; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!
Go to our website to see more about our company and the many reasons why you will want to work for us!