Our drive and control technologies ensure efficient, powerful and safe movement in machines and systems of any size. We inspire our customers with intelligent components, tailored system solutions, and services
- from fully connected applications to the factory of the future. Bosch Rexroth Canada is dedicated to making the world a better place through innovation and technology. We are looking for associates who will take on our customers' challenges with passion and persistence until the right solution is found and who will thrive in a face-paced, collaborative and exciting environment.
Why work with Bosch Rexroth Canada?
- Challenging Projects: We are driven by innovation and being at the cutting edge of everything that we do. At Bosch Rexroth every day is different and your time will be filled with interesting and exciting projects.
- Amazing Colleagues: Our people make us who we are, and we are very proud of our diverse and skilled global team. Having a supportive and encouraging team around you can make all the difference.
- Learning and Development: We want you to reach your fullest potential, for both yourself and for Bosch Rexroth. That's why we actively promote growth and development.
- Change the World: We want to give you the opportunity to not only drive your career forward but also to change the world. The work we do at Bosch Rexroth can make a big difference to the world around you.
- Social & Value-Driven: We have a tradition of assuming social responsibility in all that we do. Our success, and our roadmap for the future, is based on our lived values. This covers everything, from community to the environment, to being a social employer.
- Flexibility & Freedom: We strive to give you a balance between your work and home life, as well as the freedom to drive your career forward.
- International Opportunities: We are a truly global, fully networked company, with locations in more than 80 countries all over the world.
Join us and help set the world in motion!
As the marketing manager, you will be responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans and marketing services to the organization in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones. Other duties will include:
- Budget planning of the marketing department and monitoring to ensure budget spend is delivering a return on investment
- Developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans and services to the organization, including establishing positioning, identifying target audiences with specific objectives across different channels and industry segments
- Analysing customer insights and trends, market analysis and marketing best practices to build successful strategies, increase customer conversions and generate more qualified leads
- Developing and driving a strategy around the design and production of promotional activities and materials, such as websites and brochures
- developing plans, advising Product Managers, coordinating material and negotiating contracts
- overseeing both live and online, including developing plans, advising Product Managers, coordinating material and negotiating contracts
- developing white papers and editorial material in conjunction with Product Managers and ensuring publications are in the appropriate journals and online space
- Defining and driving the Bosch Rexroth Canada social media strategy throughout the organization
- Establishing a Canadian web presence in conjunction with the Bosch Rexroth Canada IT team
- Degree and/or Diploma is Marketing, Business, or related field
- Innovative, self-starter with great attention to detail
- Strong communication with excellent writing and presentation skills
- Knowledge of sales and marketing principles and strategies
- Experience using technology to improve efficiency & communication; experience with various social media platforms & CRM tools
- Able to travel nationally & internationally
- Current, valid drivers licence
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce and are an equal opportunity employer. Bosch Rexroth welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process.