The Graphic Designer/Web & Social Media Professional develops, maintains and provides tools, materials and support relating to corporate communications on a global scale for all Redpath operations. The Graphic Designer/Web & Social Media Professional also provides administrative support to the department. All of the listed responsibilities are subject to the review and approval of the Manager, Global Marketing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain global website.
- Develop and maintain social media corporate accounts (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.).
- Develop, maintain and communicate corporate standards for logo, stationery, signage, promotional items, trade shows, apparel, fleet, other, etc.
- print, electronic, and other media formats
- negotiate and secure prices for local, regional, domestic and international ads.
- Design, production and maintenance of marketing materials for internal and external communications (pamphlets, brochures, signage, etc.).
- Prepare brand-compliant presentations as required.
- Maintain inventory of photographs and video footage for marketing purposes.
- The duties and responsibilities listed above are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all inclusive.
Education & Experience
Required: Post-secondary diploma in Graphic Design/Visual Communications, Social Media
Preferred: RGD Designation, Multi-media, Web Development, Journalism/Communications.
Required: 3-5 Years' experience in pre-press, vector and web-based environments.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Provide support globally to all departments with respect to Corporate Identity.
- Problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Critical thinking.
- Cultural sensitivity.
- Superior communication skills
- required to interact with all departments globally, as well as external marketing service providers (ad agencies, consultants, media representatives)
- Multi-language skills an asset.
- Ability to multi task and work effectively.
- Ability to work efficiently as part of a team as well as independently.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat
- Word Press
- MS Office
- MS SharePoint
- Social Media