LGM is a national leader in providing warranty, finance and insurance services to the Canadian automotive industry. Since 1998, LGM has been successfully supplying quality products and leading training solutions to over 1,500 Canadian franchised new car dealerships. Dealer partnerships are complemented with the strong backing and support of their automotive manufacturing brands, which include BMW/MINI, Kia, Mazda, Hyundai, Volvo, Jaguar/Land Rover and Mitsubishi Motors.
LGM's Strategic Plan includes goals around creating a great workplace, delivering service excellence, profitable growth, and social responsibility. The organization's success is validated through external
rankings that include PROFIT 500, Deloitte Best Managed Companies and a recognized partner to J.D. Powers & Associates for Service Delivery.
LGM is guided by core values, which define how you can expect everyone in the company to conduct themselves. Its commitment to these core values helps ensure the company and clients are successful.
Integrity - Our actions and commitments demonstrate
responsibility and accountability.
Respect - We value your time, diversity, candor and perspective.
Innovation - Its in all of us to continuously learn, explore and create
Service Excellence - We are passionate about exceptional
Giving Back - We care about our communities for the
betterment of our world.
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for developing and managing marketing communications
campaigns and deliverables from concept to completion. This position works as part of a team and
directly with other internal marketing personnel, cross-functional departments and external suppliers to
scope, plan and implement marketing solutions in a fast-paced environment.
- Develop and implement effective marketing plans and campaigns in support of corporate and strategic initiatives
- Create content for print materials, articles, websites and social media
- Undertake competitor and market research and analysis.
- Keep current on consumer requirements, trends and habits; conduct research as needed.
- Gather data, measure, analyze and report on campaign results in order to continually learn and improve.
- Advocate for and be the voice of the consumer in all marketing communication deliverables.
- Work with team members including Creative Services and Product teams to develop and manage marketing project timelines and milestones, plans and requirements for all digital and print point-of sale material (OEM and dealer-facing).
- Provide regular status updates to internal and external stakeholders on deliverables, milestones and changes.
- Track and manage work/projects, including the review and approval process for all marketing communications materials.
- Represent LGM marketing on OEM and dealer-driven calls and/or meetings, as appropriate.
- Be the expert in and champion the LGM and corporate-owned brands.
- Excellent writer, able to distil complex thoughts and processes into well-articulated and copy, for a wide variety of mediums.
- Develops positive relationships with others in order to build consensus, morale and commitment to goals and objectives.
- Displays the ability to think outside of the box in order to develop creative and new solutions that meets current and future needs.
- Easily adapts to changing environment and resources.
- Strives to consistently achieve excellence in all tasks and goals.
- Takes personal ownership and responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work commitments and decisions.
- Exceptional business communications and marketing communications skills.
- Strong marketing knowledge and background
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects with strict deadlines
- Highly organized and detailed self-starter
- Proven ability to work with & influence cross-functional teams
- Strong collaboration, partnering, facilitation and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to problem-solve and adapt to change
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite programs an asset
- Post-secondary education in Marketing, Communications or Business Administration
- 5+ years of direct experience in marketing communications roles with a focus on digital
- Experience within the financial services, insurance or automotive industries an asset
- We offer a highly competitive compensation package including: comprehensive health benefits plan, Group RRSP, performance bonus, education sponsorship, and four paid days when ?giving back? to the community. We also offer a vehicle rebate program.