Digital Marketing Director
Join an exciting enterprise SaaS fin-tech startup that is using artificial intelligence to change how consumers interact with banks and credit unions.
Finn AI is a rapidly-growing cloud-based SaaS company specializing in providing virtual assistants to banks and credit unions to improve service quality, acquire customers and help consumers manage their money. Working with banks across four continents, including some of the world's largest brands, our Conversational Banking product is changing how people interact with banks (i.e., their money).
Leveraging our proprietary AI stack for natural language understanding and the richest banking domain data model and library of pre-built use cases in the industry, we are uniquely positioned to help banks and credit unions evolve their default experience to a smart virtual personal banker.
To learn more visit www.finn.ai or follow us on LinkedIn
This is a hands-on position for someone looking to step up to ownership of all marketing programs, while still being responsible for the implementation details.
We are looking for an analytical and results-driven marketer with proven expertise creating on-message content and deploying multi-channel campaigns with automated reporting to measure effectiveness towards revenue across each channel. The successful candidate will do more than execute campaigns, they must create and understand the messaging and product positioning, taking ownership of marketing content.
The successful candidate will possess a strong understanding of marketing automation, digital marketing, and analytical thinking to identify campaign effectiveness and pipeline velocity. The candidate will be capable of conceiving new programs, directing content creators and vendors, and individually generating materials in support of the growth mission.
You'll be working with the Head of Growth and directly with the CEO and in alignment with sales in a very collaborative and fast-paced team to drive marketing-sourced and influenced leads through cohesive, integrated inbound and outbound campaigns, lead nurturing, an effective marketing tech stack, and expert sales enablement.
- A voracious learner
- Data-driven with a passion for conversion optimization, process efficiency, and continuous improvement
- Experienced in executing digital marketing campaigns and owning ?a number'
- You have a successful record of driving design and content to improve website results
- Confident and comfortable working independently, but are a team player and will thrive in a fast paced, highly collaborative environment (i.e. a fast moving startup)
- You think hard about the problems in front of you and propose good solutions
- Confident leading a team and directing others, from your peers in sales, partnerships and product to direct reports or contractors and outsourced team members.
Our primary office is in Vancouver, but our team is spread out across North America. You will be comfortable working remote and known for over communicating, setting clear expectations and focused on staying unblocked and unblocking team members.
What you'll be doing
- Ability to wear design, copywriting, social media and demand generation hats. You will be comfortable doing this work yourself and working with team members or contractors to deliver it under your guidance
- Working with the Head of Growth to develop and execute our content program (Thought Leadership, Webinars, Blogs, Paid Content etc) including design, distribution, lead capturing and follow up
- Creating, approving and driving campaigns with media companies to achieve your objectives. This includes negotiating and directing content.
- Being the day to day owner and driver of improvement programs on our website
- Owning our marketing newsletter, including design, distribution and results (leads)
- Working with our agency PR and Social teams to maximize impact of press releases, partnerships, blogs, thought leadership, product announcements and more
- Together with Revenue Ops own the marketing funnel and data, providing clear data and analysis on where leads and deals come from
- Conferences and events are pretty light at the moment due to Covid, but we expect this will come back in late 2021 as an important activity. You will help us select events to attend/ sponsor and be the lead organizer for major events.
Your background includes
- Experience working in a small, fast growth collaborative and cross-functional team environment
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Salesforce and Pardot
- Demonstrated experience in creating B2B technology messaging and marketing campaigns
If you are interested in helping change how people bank and manage their money, we invite you to apply online now.
- Competitive compensation rates and vacation time
- Stock options in a fast-growing company
- Medical, dental, and extended health benefits
- Parental leave benefits
- Flexible working hours, a collaborative, team-based environment
- Team events and celebrations
- To meet our compliance obligations we require successful candidates to undergo security screenings including a criminal record check before coming on board. We focus strictly on offenses that are directly relevant to employment at Finn AI, and abide by all applicable human rights and privacy legislation.