Meet the Smart Safety Company
At Safe Fleet our name says it all. We make fleet vehicles
- and everyone in and around them
- safer. Our fleet safety platform brings together best-in-class products, ground-breaking technology, and a 100-year history of fleet know-how and innovation to solve the world's biggest fleet safety problems.
Our core value is safety. Without safety first, efficiency and productivity are not possible. This is true for our products, our culture, and our relationship with our community. Our vision is to reduce preventable deaths and injuries in and around fleet vehicles with a goal of ZERO accidents.
We are re-defining what safety means for fleets of every type
- from school buses to waste collection trucks, firefighting to utility vehicles, police cruisers to delivery vans.
Whether you work in our Charlotte plant to build life-saving stop arms for school buses, or design advanced camera vision products in our Vancouver office, forge valves and high-quality nozzles to fight fires, or dream up new ways to protect fleet operators in our Corporate HQ in Kansas City, you'll contribute to our goal to keep everyone safe.
We are a fast-growing manufacturing, service, and technology company with over 1700 employees in over 15 locations across Canada and the US. We're looking for motivated self-starters with innovative thinking to join our team and help us achieve our growth and performance goals. Sound like you?
This is a regular full-time position, 40 hours per week.
Compensation is base salary plus commission. We also offer paid vacation time, sick/personal days and fully paid benefits after 3 months' probation (Life, Accidental Death & Disability, Short and Long-Term Disability, Extended Health, Dental, Employee Assistance Program and RRSP Program with company matching your contributions, up to 3% of your salary).
As our Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will be the first point of contact for prospective customers looking for information about our products, the consistent voice that checks in with existing customers to ensure they are happy with the solutions we've provided and that they are aware of any new or additional solutions we can offer.
- Provide outstanding Customer Service via email and phone
- Strive to create new business within assigned territories by reaching out to new accounts, and introducing new solutions to already existing accounts
- Coordinate sales processes and activities; make warm and cold calls to generate revenue growth and support strategic campaigns in cooperation with the Sales Executives and Management
- Place outbound follow-up calls to sales leads
- Book appointments and webinars for the Sales Executives in support of sales strategies
- Update CRM with activities and contact records
- Provide follow-up to existing/prospective customers regarding sales, product inquiries
- Develop and maintain strong rapport with customers in your territory
- Work with the Sales Manager and Sales Executives to align goals, priorities and methodologies for your territory
- Perform other relevant duties that may be assigned from time to time
You should have/be
- Highly motivated with a desire to be successful
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Strong understanding of Internet based tools and MS Office apps
- Commitment to providing ?World-class' customer service
- Capacity to learn about and speak confidently regarding a wide range of technology products
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns, and overcome objections
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Availability to work Mon
- Fri, 6am