Westerra Equipment, as part of Wesgroup Equipment, has been named one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, BC's Top Employers and Canada's Top Small and Medium Employers for three years in a row! We are a great place to work where individual effort is recognized.
We are currently looking for a Sales Representative to join our Heavy Construction Team. If you are customer focused, excited to help customers find the right equipment solution and passionate about Heavy construction equipment, look no further. We have a fast paced, dynamic team environment and want to hear from you!
- Use effective prospecting techniques including cold calling, scheduled follow ups and qualification of leads to actively seek out new customers.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers and others in the industry
- Identify solutions to meet and exceed customer expectations
- Conduct product demonstrations and sales presentations in a professional manner
- Able to clearly articulate features and benefits that are in line with customer needs
- Create proposals and quotations in a professional manner that is consistent with the company brand
- Successfully negotiate and close deals
- Maintain accurate records of sales activity
- Work closely with others in the business to ensure a team approach to achieve and maintain high levels of customer service
- Travel for in-person meetings with customers
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
- 3-5 years of proven sales experience in equipment or related industry
- Post-secondary education in a related discipline
- Knowledge of the sales process
- Results oriented with strong negotiation skills
- High level of customer focus
- Excellent presentation and communications skills
- Requires a valid driver's license
Who are we? People matter a lot. Our culture is friendly, collaborative and we have each other's backs. No one works in isolation. Everyone matters. For your drive, hard work, and cool head we offer good pay and benefits, opportunities to grow and a great work experience.