At Calmont, you are more than just an employee, everyone is a respected and valued member of our team. We provide a supportive work environment which enables personal and professional growth.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Join our team and experience a rewarding and challenging work environment with skilled and supportive teammates. We are currently accepting resumes from organized and team-oriented individual who are looking for a career as an CMI Mulcher Customer Services and Sales Representative at our Calmont Equipment location which would include all Calmont Equipment location through out Alberta.
As an CMI Mulcher Customer Service and Sales Representative, you will develop new business by contacting potential customers to solicit new parts opportunities and work with established accounts. In this role, you will be responsible for identifying opportunities through market research, competitor analysis and marketing programs. Other job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Developing and maintaining competent product knowledge of all CMI wholegoods and parts sold at Calmont.
- Cold calling and visiting customers, prospects, and businesses to develop new relationships and partnerships to introduce Calmont Equipment as a viable business option for their sales and parts needs.
- Promoting product lines to customer base and new customers.
- Analyzing sales and market potential to identify sales increase opportunities.
- Sales of whole goods and part items
- Providing credit applications to current and new customers.
- Mediating all concerns between customers and the company.
- Building a territory by following-up with and providing ongoing service, to new and existing customers, to ensure repeat and referral business.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Energetic and friendly with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize and organize workload.
- Excellent attention to detail with a sense of urgency to meet tight deadlines.
- 1-2 Years prior experience.
- High-school education.
- Excellent Customer Service skills with the desire to continually exceed customers' expectations.
- Prior outside selling and cold calling experience with a proven track record.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and believe in providing excellent Customer Service, then this may be the opportunity for you! At Calmont, we believe in a healthy work-life balance and we are pleased to offer a competitive compensation package, along with a first-class benefits package for the correct individual.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in the position but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.