Come work as a merchandising rep for a growing company where you can make a real difference in stores and work on varied, interesting projects. No two workdays will ever be the same!
MCA is a leading third-party national merchandising company and we just celebrated our 30th anniversary. We work with industry leading clients to implement new product launches and display set-ups in retail stores across Canada.
- National retail coverage with thousands of reps across thousands of cities
- Clients in the Health & Beauty, Cosmetics, Convenience sectors and more
- Friendly, knowledgeable, approachable managers, available to support you
WHAT TO EXPECT
We're looking for a part-time sales and retail merchandising rep to service stores in Hawkesbury, ON. You will work with products on the shelves to ensure everything is where it needs to be, and make sure all signage and visuals are displayed in order to increase sales. You must be comfortable with lifting, standing, and squatting as you will be setting up and taking down displays and store fixtures. Merchandising and planogram experience is an asset and reps must be willing to work between 9am
- 5pm, Monday through Friday. Being smartphone and computer savvy is essential as all our reporting is done through apps or online.
- Ability to directly impact store sales
- Variety of work every day
- Paid training
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
As a sales and merchandising rep, you'll need to maintain a professional attitude and appearance at all times, as you will be working alongside our clients in stores. Experience working in retail or grocery locations is preferred, and you must be organized and self-motivated. You will need a driver's license with access to an insured vehicle so you can travel to different stores throughout your work week. You must be able to lift boxes up to 40 lbs, bend, lift and stand for extended periods of time.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Make a real difference for our clients in stores
- Working hours are scheduled between 9am and 5pm, Monday through Friday, so you can be home every night for dinner and have weekends off!
- Negotiable wage
- You live in the
- Ability to broaden your skills through a variety of projects and clients
If this sounds like you, apply now!
At MCA, we appreciate all responses, however, only those qualified will be selected for an interview at this time. Applicants must reside in the specified location and be legally eligible to work in Canada.
MCA is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code.
MCA is a leading Canadian Sales and Marketing company providing clients with outstanding results at retail across Canada. We help build and maintain brands by providing Sales and Merchandising Coverage and Augmentation, Competitive Price Audits, Events Marketing and Retail Store Intelligence. We are proud partners with our CPG clients such as: P&G, L'Oréal, FGXI, Keurig, BIC, Hershey, Henkel, Mondelez, as well as leading retailers: Walmart, Shoppers Drug Mart, Canadian Tire, Sobeys, Farm Boy, Metro
Please also follow this link for our company video (MCA) https://video214.com/play/LNuQ4LhxkzDrl6QZpZ8fwA/s/dark
- ?Exceptional Results through Executional Excellence at Retail?