We're looking for a Product Marketing Manager (PMM) to lead all product marketing efforts for our existing LMS product. In this role, you will also help maintain an extensive understanding of the market and buyers and turn this expertise into compelling positioning and messaging that speak to our target audiences and clearly expresses our product differentiation.
Location: Toronto, ON or remote
Reports to: Senior Manager, Product Marketing
- Work closely with our Market Intelligence arm to develop a strategic understanding of our competitive landscape and create unique marketing positioning
- Drive product messaging and positioning for each buyer persona across entire organization
- Own internal and external roadmap and product communication related to your product, including roadmap decks, product releases, updates, alerts, etc.
- Develop internal messaging frameworks (positioning documents) that include: the problem, unique solution, message, solution-oriented features, selling points, persona-based messaging, and competitive differentiation
- Project manage the launch of major releases, including but not limited to: releasing checklists, checkpoints, mitigating risks and suggesting alternate plans.
- Lead internal communication and cross-team work related to product launches, ensuring enablement, alignment and readiness across the organization.
- Have frequent conversations with customers and the Customer Experience team to increase the understanding of how we solve buyer's problems via a dedicated ?adoption framework.?
- Create compelling content for our products, including providing messaging and creating all collateral (one pagers, videos, brochures, etc)
- Work closely with the Revenue Enablement team to communicate the product value proposition to the sales team via frameworks and various enablement sessions.
- Collaborate with the Content Marketing team on content projects related to industry trends, analyst updates, market problems and solutions (use cases).
- Develop and maintain industry and solutions onboarding content for new hires.
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing at a SaaS company
- Proven success launching at least 2 well-adopted, revenue-generating SaaS products to market
- Understanding of LMS space
- Experience in maintaining relationships with senior external and internal stakeholders, including different expectations from various departments (Product, Sales, Marketing, etc) to correctly manage expectations and achieve successful outcomes
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and effectively prioritize your work
- Operate in an extremely self-motivated and independent manner
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving in a fast-paced technical environment
- Have outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in Computer Science, Marketing or Communications