Husky is a company with a strong foundation built on innovation, close customer relationships, a strong sense of community and a unique culture and values. We are looking for people with the inspiration and talent to develop with us as we pursue our ambitious growth strategy.
Husky offers a wealth of opportunity for personal growth and development. Most importantly, Husky offers an opportunity to work with
- and be challenged by
- a team of great people. Our success is possible because of the creativity, intelligence and passion of our people around the world and their desire to lead change. At the same time, we are not afraid to expect a lot and strive for leadership in all of our key markets. We are a company taking on new challenges and for the right people this means exceptional career development opportunities, the chance to be part of a team that is the best in the world at what we do and the experience that comes from working in an environment that demands constant transformation and innovation.
Husky's Canadian manufacturing facilities and global headquarters are located in Bolton, Ontario on a large, beautiful campus located just 20 minutes north of Toronto's Pearson International Airport. Features include a fitness and wellness center, intramural sports activities, on-site cafeteria, and clean, state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities with outstanding safety records. We offer a great work environment and competitive total compensation package, including above market retirement savings plan and market competitive group benefits.
Husky is an exciting company with tremendous potential. We have a great team and great expectations. If you are attracted to bold goals, believe in uncompromising honesty, support mutual respect, care about environmental responsibility, have a passion for excellence and a desire to make a positive contribution
- then we want you to join the Husky team!
As member of the Global Marketing and Communications team, you will be responsible for planning, developing, writing, coordinating, updating and publishing the various communication strategies tools in support of Husky's strategic business objectives.
- Responsible for managing internal communication channels and platforms to support the organization, including email communications, townhalls, Intranet, and change management stories.
- Write, edit and distribute team member communications for internal audiences including, but not limited to emails, presentations, and scripts, including the appropriate translations.
- Manage internal communications editorial calendar to ensure communications are scheduled and published across various channels and platforms.
- Ensure internal messages are communicated to team members in a clear, timely and effective manner, using a high impact writing style and format.
- Support the creation of specific communications action plans, timelines, and defined deliverables that support the communication of internal messages helping Husky shape culture, drive engagement, and deliver results.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and support the needs of cross-functional working groups to integrate team member communications content into overall company goals and messaging.
- Support the development of a team member communications strategy and execution of the strategy.
- Coordinate the planning, content management, logistics and successful delivery of virtual quarterly townhalls related to Husky's strategic priorities.
- Review and edit communications drafted by internal stakeholders and make recommendations to ensure messaging is consistent with internal strategy and tone.
- Continually looks for ways to enhance team member communications and experiences through engaging digital and experiential opportunities.
- Collaborate with the broader Marketing and Communications team and external vendors to ensure development of tactics are consistent with internal communications goals, messaging, tone and brand.
- Continually improve, measure, and evaluate effectiveness of team member communications strategy and methods.
- Perform other duties as required."
- Expert writer in internal and employee communications that are engaging and informative.
- Outstanding listening and communications skills, both written and oral.
- Confident at influencing at all levels of the organization and be more than approachable with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Adaptable, proactive, deadline-driven, results-oriented, highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Work together with Human Resources team to synergize corporate messaging.
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in Communications, Journalism or related field, and three to five years professional experience in internal/corporate/employee communications.
- Proven ability to create content and craft key messages related to employee/human resources matters.
- Proficient in multiple forms of communications technologies and approaches and make recommendations for alternative methods of employee engagement.
- Demonstrated high level of proficiency with MS Windows/MS Office Applications.
- Embrace change and have experience in supporting change management processes.
- Enjoy working within a fast-paced, performance-based manufacturing or similar B2B professional environment.
Husky Injection Molding Systems offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and excellent opportunities for growth and advancement. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and respect, value and welcome diversity in our workplace. Husky also values being a great place to work and strives to maintain a safe workplace. Accordingly, Husky conditions all offers of employment on satisfactory completion of background checks.
Husky is committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted in relation to a job opportunity or testing, you should advise the member of the Talent Acquisition team in a timely fashion of any disabilities that requires accomodation measures in order to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.
Information received relating to accomodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
No agency or telephone inquiries please.