Xencall is a SaaS communications platform for the contact center, founded in 2014. Our mission is to transform contact center communication by empowering world-class experiences. We are high growth, capital-efficient, and proudly bootstrapped. We have been recognized as a revenue growth leader of tomorrow and one of Vancouver's premier emerging companies by Ready to Rocket. We are 50 employees strong distributed across the country with headquarters in Coal Harbour, Vancouver, offering a purpose-driven family vibe, which includes interesting problems to solve, extended holidays, fun social events
- more. Check out our Glassdoor reviews!
Xencall is looking for an experienced Marketing Specialist to help accomplish mission-critical goals for our exciting and fast-growing Vancouver based startup. This is a great opportunity to join a fun and dedicated team and make a meaningful contribution to a collaborative work environment. This position will report to the Head of Marketing and work closely with the sales team.
What You'll Do
- Generate various types of content (written, visual, video, etc.) and distribute to our target audiences
- Conceptualize and execute growth strategies to increase leads, conversions, revenue, and brand awareness
- on-page and off-page
- Generate qualified leads and efficiently accelerate existing pipeline through the sales process
- PPC and all related activities and materials
- Measure and report the success of campaigns and continually iterate to improve ROI
- Social media management
- Email marketing
- Maintain and develop our website and other collateral/promotional material
- Deliver compelling, specific messaging for various buyer personas across multiple industries and at various stages of the purchasing cycle
Qualifications / Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a marketing role, preferably at a B2B SaaS and/or startup
- A wealth of experience in developing various types of content
- written, visual, video, etc.
- Photoshop expert
- Experience in using a full stack of marketing tools, including WordPress, Salesforce, Unbounce, Marketo, Mailchimp, Google Analytics, etc.
- Advanced lead generation experience that results in revenue growth
- Ability to continuously innovate and improve all aspects of growth marketing
The Perks and Benefits
- Virtual events
- The tools you need to get the job done well
- Mac or PC, it's up to you!
- Group RRSP matching
- A full benefits package
- An education and training grant
- Recognition and rewards
- Custom ordered snacks
Fired up? We'd love to talk to you. Please upload your resume and we will be in touch for a chat.