Storkcraft, the longest-standing name in baby cribs, is looking to add a dynamic, multitalented, and entrepreneurial Marketing Coordinator to its growing team. One of the fastest-growing companies in the nursery and children's furniture sector, Storkcraft offers a fast-paced work environment with an emphasis on teamwork, positivity, creativity, and thinking big.
As a Marketing Coordinator, you'll report directly to the Sr. Marketing Manager, and have the unique opportunity to gain hands-on work experience with some of North America's largest retailers and e-tailers. You'll experience a variety of aspects of the marketing world
- from brand management to product management, copywriting to visual design, crafting presentations and liaising with various external stakeholders, and much more. Most importantly, you'll have the opportunity to bring dream nurseries and children's rooms to life for millions of families across North America.
- Relationship management with "influencers"
- Product-related graphic design work: Creation of images of our products with dimensions, captions, and call-outs.
- Ability to upkeep our website: Familiarity with website management (WIX, SquareSpace, Shopify, Wordpress) so the candidate can ensure product information on our website is updated accordingly, products are created on our website, most updated imagery is posted under the appropriate product page, etc.
- ?Own the online shelf?: Take ownership of ensuring that all enhanced content is live, updated, and promoted on major e-tailers. Using a keen eye to ensure that all product descriptions and details are accurate and presented on brand.
- Competitive analysis: Keep a close eye not only on competitors, but on industry leaders in other industries, to identify the latest trends, styles, deals, and announcements. Provide recommendations on how to elevate our market presence. Use your entrepreneurial spirit and creativity to keep our brand innovative and leading the way.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders: In addition to coordinating internally with every department at Storkcraft, embrace the opportunity to work closely with various external stakeholders, ranging from creative agencies and firms, to brand licensors and retailers.
- Building decks: As we focus on growing our business, preparing ultramodern presentation decks is vital to ?wow? our customers. Take ownership of project managing the deck-building process, gathering all necessary information from various stakeholders, and packaging everything together in stunning fashion.
- Degree in Business Administration with focus in Marketing, Product & Brand Management or relevant experience.
- Fluency in English a must, bilingual in Spanish or French considered an asset
- Advanced-level proficiency in Powerpoint
- experience with copywriting, product descriptions and blogging an asset
- experience with Adobe Creative Cloud an asset