Your mission if you choose to accept it:
Is to join forces with the finest team of magic makers in telling and amplifying the Enchant story of innovation, creation and magical moments. With a passion for storytelling you'll be Enchant's journalist; reporting on stories about our internal team's growth and hustle, live events, community and new initiatives. You're the face and name of representing Enchant's hype. This role will be a key leader in building the Enchant brand and community connection.
WHO WE ARE:
We are the creators of a magical event called Enchant Christmas. We have hosted over two million guests over the past 4 years and have experienced significant growth. Pre-Covid, we were one of the fastest-growing companies in BC. As we embrace change in the events industry, we have refocused, restructured and are ready to continue building the Enchant experience. While Christmas is a big part of what we do, it is only the beginning of where we intend to go and we need a Communication Manager to help pave the way.
Our team of pioneering creatives are at the heart of everything we do. We are a team who are committed to creating long-lasting magical memories, through innovation, kindness and creativity. This is a unique role, one that will provide the right candidate with the opportunity to experiment and be a part of a growing superstar team. We've set the bar high and we are looking for someone to catapult over it.
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR:
- Works closely with our Chief Creative Officer and content team to identify and report on what's the newest thing happening at Enchant.
- Responsible for all press, influencer and ambassador strategy.
- Responsible for the entire PR engagement cycle from RFPs, to contract engagement to relationship and budget maintenance.
- Contribute to the strategic and conceptual process of how and when to share our Enchant story.
- Strategically and proactively build social partnerships through organic engagement and team efforts with our Partnership Lead.
- Be a true partner to our Partnership Manager and Digital Specialist creating a trifecta of Engagement Marketing.
- Push the boundaries of innovation
- both in thinking and technology, with a drive to continuously improve the way our story is told and how others engage with the Enchant brand.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM:
- You're a modern day Communications Manager. Someone who naturally understands our guests, has empathy and is always leaning if not excelling past the latest trends.
- You're a natural on social media, authentic content curation and the ability to build a strong rapport with our guests.
- You're the ultimate communicator, with a sincere interest to connect with others. And others want to connect with you.
- You're a relationship builder with an existing foundation of relationships with PR agencies, retail, food
- beverage and live events communication contacts.
- A curious and innovative mindset.
- A conceptual thinker, who can add great ideas to the mix and bring their own magic to elevate the brand.
- Self-directed, with an ability to manage a high level of detail across multiple projects and prioritize tasks when given clearly defined goals and objectives.
- Demonstrates flexibility and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under deadline pressure.
- A sincere desire to help create magical memories.
- Your own personal values are aligned with those of Enchant; Pioneering, Driven, Earnest, Generous, Magical.