We bring adventure and awareness of the natural environment to the beautiful mountains of Whistler Blackcomb, the best office in Whistler. It's not just a job but a lifestyle that provides you with a great environment to work, live, and explore.
Watch our recruitment video!
Our Work Perks
- Active work environment, with incredible views of Whistler & Blackcomb mountain.
- Time for Play. We love adventure. Four day work weeks maximize your weekends
- Product Discounts for apparel, dining, and ziplines.
- Family. We'll be your work family with extended cousins in Quebec & New Zealand.
Life of a Photography & Sales Agent
A Photography & Sales Agent connects with guests, creating a comfortable environment to capture their adventure. They score a variety of work environments, splitting their time working outdoors on Whistler Mountain and inside at the sales desk.
Qualities of a Photography & Sales Agent
- Creativity & Imagination. You have a passion for capturing candid moments and possess a keen eye for detail.
- Zest for Life. You're outgoing and genuinely enjoy helping people. You're stoked about being active outside, no matter the weather!
- Motivated. You are able to work efficiently both independently and within a team, and enjoy the challenge and excitement of sales.
- Patient & Flexible. There will be times where the lighting, weather and composition do not go your way!
- Integrity. We put an enormous amount of time into training and developing our team. In return, we rely on them to show up and deliver the experience we're renowned for.
Hours, Training & Benefits:
- We work in a seasonal town, our staff work hard in the summer and book their holidays during the shoulder seasons
- if you aim to take additional time off July to August this role may not be the best fit
- Hourly wage
- All job specific training is done in house
ADVENTURE ? EDUCATION ? INSPIRATION
We are a guest-focused business that is seasonal in nature
- during peak times we may call on our team to get outside, work additional hours and do whatever it takes to deliver the experience we are renowned for.