We are an innovative legal and government-access services company looking for a new Client Advisor to join our growing team. We are an energetic office where we work hard, enjoy ourselves and have a positive impact on our community. We are the very best at what we do!
As a Client Advisor, you will answer inquiries about the services we offer and advocate on behalf of our clients to help them obtain various legal services.
We are looking for a warm and caring, values-driven person who enjoys connecting clients with solutions. You understand how to close a sale and you love doing so, but you can also relate to people in a way that ensures they feel listened to, appreciated and understood. You are professional and thorough in all that you do, and you can represent an industry-leading brand with consistent excellence. You are honest, hard-working and enjoy helping people, with a smile in your voice that people can feel through the phone. You can work independently and as part of a team.
- Respond to incoming customer queries about our services.
- Provide customers with the very best options available and help them choose our company.
- Be a trusted consultant on our clients' journey to removing their criminal record or immigrating to Canada and take pride in understanding their needs.
- Report out to the team on your successes, opportunities and threats on a weekly basis.
- Build partnerships and expand our reach through affiliate and referral marketing.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to build relationships, establish rapport quickly and be recognized by our clients as a subject matter expert and trusted consultant.
- Self-driven with superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow-through on tasks.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Flexible and willing to take on a variety of tasks in an open, entrepreneurial environment.
- A quick learner. Experience working with a CRM system such as Salesforce or Maximizer is a strong asset.
- Experience in sales and telephone-based customer service is a strong asset.
- Education and/or experience in sales, marketing, immigration or criminology, is a strong asset.
Health and dental benefits, performance bonuses. Our downtown offices are bright, spacious, well-equipped and friendly.