Sales & Leasing Specialist
Kramer Mazda is currently seeking a career-minded Sales and Leasing Specialist.
Who we are:
At Kramer Mazda, we are more than just a dealership, we are part of an exclusive club of driving enthusiasts who believe that the experience comes before the transaction. We are passionate about our product and take pride in the quality of our work. We believe in people working together towards a common goal, with a shared vision, intent on doing the best job possible.
Our guiding principle at Kramer Mazda is that people come first. That's why we offer a diverse work environment that encourages professional and personal growth.
What you do:
- Consistently execute every step in the sales process to ensure that each guest receives the same outstanding experience.
- Keep your product knowledge current and stay up to date with active promotions.
- Maintain effective communication with our guests through new client follow-up, prospect calls, and post-delivery follow-up.
- Attend and participate in sales training, meetings and assist with off-site sales and promotions.
- Build value in our Clubhouse, brand and product with every guest interaction.
- Meet or exceed monthly sales targets which will include volume, gross profit, accessories, etc.
Who you are:
- You are not satisfied with mediocrity and strive to exceed employer and guest expectations in everything you do.
- Competitive and tenacious, you want to get the most out of every opportunity and are not afraid to ask for the sale.
- People like you. You are friendly, enthusiastic, and customer-focused.
- This is the beginning of your new career and you are willing to do whatever it takes to be successful.
- You have a valid driver's license with a clean driver's abstract
- You are able to work a variety of day, evening, and Saturday shifts.
If this sounds like the ideal career for you, we would love to meet you!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.