Who is Bold Commerce?
Named one of North America's fastest-growing companies by Deloitte, Bold Commerce provides innovative ecommerce technology for businesses of all sizes. We believe Bold brands should have the ability to create and customize powerful transaction experiences
- across all channels. Staples Canada, Vera Bradley and Harry Rosen are among the 90,000+ brands in over 170 countries that trust Bold's suite of ecommerce tools to power their online stores every day.
We're made up of more than 350 professionals (and growing) who live and breathe ecommerce, and truly care about what we do. We call ourselves Builders. Here at Bold, we live by the BUILDERS Code, our shared set of practices, beliefs, and values that help to shape this dynamic company.
WHO IS KICKBOOSTER?
Kickbooster is a high-growth division of Bold Commerce, dedicated to creating the most powerful and effective technology solutions for the crowdfunding industry. We develop and manage a suite of crowdfunding products, aimed at empowering individuals to bring their ideas to life!
Click here to learn more about Kickbooster!
About the role:
We're looking for a Marketing Strategist with a passion for content creation to join Kickbooster!
The person in this role will execute marketing campaigns through strategic content creation that aligns with Kickbooster's various marketing strategies, and manage content across a variety of channels. The Marketing Strategist will own and oversee the entire content space and will be responsible for blog posts, social media, email marketing, newsletters, video storyboarding, and script writing. They will assist with the overall strategy and campaign development for Kickbooster.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the fast-growing Kickbooster Team, where you will make an immediate impact.
Here's what you will do:
- Develop original content that aligns with the marketing strategy
- Manage and optimize existing marketing processes
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to produce content
- Create and curate content for our email marketing efforts
- Manage and optimize our blog
- Engage with the Kickbooster community through social media
- Interpret results and optimize campaigns
- Represent the Kickbooster brand and ensure consistency in communication across all channels
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team with campaign planning and execution
Here's what we need from you:
- A work ethic that demonstrates dedication and commitment to Bold's mission and belief in our BUILDERS Code
- 3+ years experience in a content or copywriting role
- Post secondary education in communications and/or marketing or equivalent education is a major asset, but your resume, portfolio, and work experience will speak for itself
- Experience developing communication strategies
- Proficient copywriting skills, someone who has a passion for writing, grammar, and spelling
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to take a standard communication and transform it into creative and engaging content
- Extreme attention to detail
- Proven ability to move between different writing styles easily
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and complete objectives within tight timelines
- You must be a quick learner with the ability to make technology topics enjoyable and easy to understand
- Experience working with CRMs and other marketing and analytics software
- Experience with the crowdfunding and/or ecommerce industry
- Knowledge of basic Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques
We are a fast-growing team that provides a lot of opportunity to contribute to our development and establish the foundation that we'll build upon for years to come. A candidate who is hungry to learn and grow will be able to progress quickly and will be given many opportunities to develop their skills and advance in their career. We are committed to your personal and professional development and provide various benefits to support this.
Why work at Bold?
Our founders have created a workplace that our Builders look forward to coming to every day. A place where ideas are valued, where you can learn and grow and do cool things, while contributing to the success of the company. At Bold we embrace and cultivate a culture of creativity, innovation, and collaboration to enable everyone to do their best work every day.
Enjoy our total rewards package including health benefits, an Employee Share Ownership Program (ESOP), and an education fund to help you grow personally and professionally. To see everything we offer, check out boldcommerce.com/careers.
Let's start the conversation
If you're a potential Builder who likes to get shit done and think you've got what it takes to be Bold, we encourage you to apply. We promise it will be a career like no other. We get a lot of applicants, so we encourage you to do something that stands out! Tell us about a passion project you're proud of, or leave us inspired by your portfolio or GitHub. We look forward to getting to know the real you!