KingswaySoft is a leading integration solution provider offering software solutions that make data integration affordable and painlessly easy. We work with thousands of enterprise clients from around the world including many Fortune 500 companies who rely on our solutions to integrate data with various application systems in order to drive their business efficiency and fully leverage their information assets. Client satisfaction and success is our number one priority which we deliver through unparalleled software and superior customer support.
- Write clear and engaging user interface text and help content for our integration software.
- Create user help manuals using professional language.
- Create training materials as required.
- Work closely with our software development team, participating in the development and release process.
- Create demo scripts as required.
- Create online content that demonstrates our software capabilities.
- Executes project-based content deliverables (for example help manuals, release notes, announcements, general messaging, tooltips, and customer emails).
- Incorporate client feedback and constantly look for opportunities to improve our online content.
- Assist with the creation of marketing materials (blog posts, case studies, white papers, product brochures, etc)
- Degree in Humanities (English), Journalism, or a scientific or engineering field or equivalent or 2+ years' experience as a technical writer or content developer
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including mastery of English language, grammar, structure and punctuation
- Some proficiency coding in HTML and XML using a text editor
- Superior organizational and time-management skills; demonstrated effectiveness managing multiple priorities and deadlines
- Strong task management skills; ability to function as project leader as well as individual contributor
What we offer:
At KingswaySoft, you'll get to work with cutting-edge technologies and gain access to the newest Microsoft technologies. We are a small but growing software company looking for individuals who are ready to grow with us and help shape the foundation of our company for future success.
We offer a flexible and casual work environment as well as on-the-job training to support your personal growth. You'll also get many opportunities to contribute new ideas and we welcome your new perspective.
- Please note this is an in-office position.
To Apply: Please send Cover Letter & Resume to [email protected]