80 Micro Court, 80 Micro Court, 1st floor, Markham, Ontario, Canada Req #39
Thursday, January 21, 2021
The Nationwide Group (TNG) is a pioneer in designing and developing outsourced financial services software, exclusively focused on creating comprehensive and customizable solutions to the real estate industry. Utilizing world class technology, TNG delivers solutions to the entire mortgage life cycle through its affiliated organizations.
Nationwide Appraisal Services (NAS), Nationwide Recovery Services (NRS), and Connexions form The Nationwide Group (TNG). The Nationwide Group benefits from a broad product suite, infrastructure and industry expertise and has transformed the home purchase, sale, mortgage and refinance process for consumers, lenders, realtors and mortgage brokers.
This position contributes to the overall success of the organization by leading the creation of all documentation related to our product offerings. Working with the product management, software development and marketing teams, the Technical Writer will develop online manuals, technical specifications, design specifications, project plans, test plans, help documentation, training documents, end user training documentation, white papers, and other business documents. An aptitude for language, analytical thinking and technical material are critical to success in this role.
Full Time, 6 Month Contract Position
- Work From Home
Core Duties and Responsibilities
- Write, edit and review all technical documentation
- Produce high caliber documents, meeting organizational standards and guidelines, ensuring a common look and feel across all produced materials
- Ensure documentation is easily understood by both technical and non-technical users
- Collaborate with cross functional teams on research, ideation, evaluation and validation at all design stages
- Other duties/ad hoc projects as assigned
- A strong track record of working with product management, development and QA teams to deliver quality documentation
- Strong strategic thinking, time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and a passion for technology
- Thorough knowledge of technical writing concepts and techniques which includes writing clear, concise and simple language to explain complex concepts
- Proficient computer skills including expert level competency with MS Word, Excel, PPT and Outlook
- Proficiency with leading help authoring tools such as Madcap Flare, HelpNDoc and Adobe RoboHelp
- Familiarity with diagram and wireframe tools such as Vision, Smartdraw, Balsamiq and Ninjamock
- Familiarity with an Agile environment is a strong asset
- Strong interpersonal skills, collaborative mindset, and sound judgement
- Strong solutions orientation with excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize while managing multiple time sensitive deadlines and deliverables
- Strong analytical skills
- High degree of comfort managing change and shifting priorities
We are committed to providing persons with disabilities equal opportunities regarding all employment activities, including access to jobs and accommodations during employment as required, in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC) and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Thank for your applying for the Client Service Agent role at Nationwide Appraisals Services (NAS). We look forward to reviewing your application. Please be noted that we will call successful applicants for an interview.
Best wishes for success with the process! And thank you for your interest in a career with NAS.