Attention all marketing professionals! SeaFirst is looking to add a marketing guru to their team in a brand new role. The Marketing, Media and Communications Coordinator supports SeaFirst's online presence by handling social media, SEO, website development and changes, content for public communications and advertising, internal and external newsletters, as well as other exciting tasks.
- Ensure SeaFirst's brand,reputation and voice are maintained across all platforms
- Coordinate and curate SeaFirst's social media and overall internet presence
- Coordinate company marketing by proposing and implementing creative marketing campaigns (newspaper, TV, radio, etc.)
- Contribute to SeaFirst's website content and optimize it for a great user experience
- Identify, select and coordinate opportunities for participation in community involvement
- Promote Seafirst in the local and provincial insurance industry
- Track and report on key metrics and ROI of marketing initiatives, including weekly and monthly reports for social media and the website
- Respond to external information requests from media via phone and email
- Serve as the organization's media liaison
- Coordinate internal communications to staff
- Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS
The incumbent must have proficient knowledge and expertise in the following areas:
- Degree, diploma, or specialized certificate in a related field including marketing or business administration, is preferred
- Minimum three years of related experience in digital marketing, media and communications
- A high level of organizational ability, attention to detail, and the ability to manage tight timelines
- Proficiency in social media (Facebook for business, Instagram for business, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.) and managing and optimizing websites
- Ability to write concise and engaging content for web, social media, and e-newsletters with strong spelling and grammar
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Wordpress and HTML
THINGS TO LOOK FORWARD TO
- Competitive salary
- Matched RRSP contributions
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
- Career growth opportunities and continuing education programs
- Much more!
The incumbent will be based out our Brentwood office but there are opportunities to work remotely. Hours of work will fall into the office's opening hours.
If you believe you have what it takes to uplift SeaFirst's marketing to another level as their new Marketing, Media and Communications Coordinator, please apply!!