We believe that there's a better way to complete room builds and renovations, especially when you need to meet brand standards. HotelFurniture.com is an all-in-one, online platform that makes it easy to design, preview, order, and receive everything you need for a room renovation or new build.
Acquisition Marketing Manager
Vancouver or Remote / Full-time
HotelFurniture.com is growing and we are looking for an innovative Acquisition Marketing Manager to join our team! It's a chance to put your proven B2B acquisition experience to use to develop and execute initiatives designed to bring hoteliers to HotelFurniture.com.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, you will develop and execute customer acquisition plans, manage campaigns, engage in various types of campaign and channel testing, and analyze performance in order to identify insights that drive optimization and improve the performance of marketing efforts at HF. You'll generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and nurture them into converted customers.
No two days are the same and this role will give you the autonomy to implement innovative solutions, test, and iterate based on your results.
What You'll Do
- Drive the strategy, development, and execution of campaigns, creating a targeted approach to help drive new customer acquisition growth
- Partner with the sales team to monitor lead flow and to optimize the impact of marketing activities
- Develop the conversion funnel for all of our core marketing channels
- Collaborate with other internal teams, including Product, Client Services and Sales, to optimize landing pages, website, email campaigns, content, social media, and more, to improve user funnel
- Ensure campaigns work in conjunction with, and compliment, other marketing efforts like advertising, trade shows and other industry events
- Establish KPIs and analytical reports, providing regular updates to leadership and other key stakeholders
- Test new strategies and tactics to remove friction in lead capture funnels
- Track demand generation goals to increase marketing-sourced revenue, track performance, and proactively identify opportunities for growth
- Conduct tests, such as A/B tests and multivariate tests, to determine best messaging, campaigns, offers, CTAs, and more, for HotelFurniture.com's market and audience across all marketing channels
What you bring
- You have 3-5 years' working experience in marketing campaigns with a focus on continuous testing and increasing conversion rates for B2B service models
- You have demonstrated success in a similar role (growth in company leads and revenue, increase in traffic, click-through rates and conversions, etc)
- You've obtained an industry-specific degree or certification in Marketing, Digital Marketing, and/or Business preferred
- You are proficient in using a CMS and CRM; Hubspot is preferred
- You have extensive knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- You're great at communicating results to various stakeholders and clearly presenting data
- You are data-driven with a deep curiosity for the ?how? and the ?why?
- You're able to pivot quickly with intrinsic motivation to find the answers in a fast-paced environment
- Bonus if you are familiar or proficient with HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite and Canva
What You'll Get
- Opportunity to influence and shape a growing start-up
- A fast-paced and energetic work environment with a focus on growth, development and empowerment
- A collaborative community and culture with the opportunity to interact with other TCap businesses