Role: Sales Director
Location: Vancouver, BC
MiQ is looking for a Sales Director, based in Vancouver. The successful candidate will be empowered to introduce MiQ to the market and create demand amongst clients. The role offers the opportunity to join an innovative company, with award-winning culture and
ambitious growth plans.
WHO YOU ARE
We love different personalities at MiQ and strive to build teams constructed with diverse backgrounds and inclusive points of view. That said, we firmly believe that our values bring us together and we look for people who align with our values below.
- We love and live what we do.
- We always find a way to 'figure it out'.
- We hold each other accountable. We win and lose as a team.
- We anticipate the unexpected, embrace and adapt to change.
- We dare to think unconventionally.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
In the role you will be accountable for, but not limited to, the following:
- Manage and grow an existing book of business within your portfolio.
- Develop a robust new business pipeline including incremental opportunities for existing clients, as well as potential prospects and net new business.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key senior clients and key decision-makers.
- Proactively pitch strategic ideas to key clients outside of their current spend.
- Work closely with your team of account managers, managers, traders, analysts, and product managers to ensure clients' goals and expectations are met.
- Educate clients on industry challenges and opportunities with Unlocked Sessions and/or the advantages of working with MiQ.
- Work closely with key contributors from other MiQ departments such as Product, Strategy, and Account Management to ensure delivery of world-class product and service.
- Maintain accurate and measurable forecasting in salesforce daily.
- Effectively monitor and report spend levels across the region in the form of weekly updates and reporting.
- Pinpoint and predict potential threats and opportunities for MiQ within your portfolio.
- Establish yourself as an expert and thought leader in Omnichannel both externally and internally.
- Make the best use of marketing, events, and entertainment budget to increase awareness and frequency of engagements with your clients when possible.
- Complete all tasks on time, including reporting deadlines and key priorities with a high degree of accuracy
- Project Management
- Manage RFP responses and proposals with account managers.
- Manage insights and analytics reports with account managers.
- Oversee and organize key stakeholder meetings, including quarterly business reviews, and year-end reviews with clients
- Deliver crisp and clear communication to external partners/clients including internal stakeholders
- 6+ years' experience in selling to senior marketers who make media and analytics investment decisions
- Strong ability to develop deep product knowledge / focused on Solution selling via analytics
- Proven track record of exceeding revenue expectations
- High degree self-motivation and drive, sufficient to act as an independent business owner
- Alignment with MiQ's core values
- A can-do attitude to provide energy, drive, and enthusiasm
- A dream to grow your career as the company scales
WHO WE ARE
We're MiQ, a programmatic media partner for marketers and agencies. We connect data from multiple sources to do interesting, exciting, business-problem-solving things for our clients. We're experts in data science, analytics and programmatic trading, and we're always ready to react and solve challenges quickly, to make sure our clients are always spending their media investments on the right things in the right places. Our business keeps growing and our company keeps getting better because we keep hiring smart new people. People who can challenge conventions and shake things up. People who want to connect with people all over the world to make great things happen. People who are as excited by the opportunities of programmatic marketing as us. If that sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you.
WORKING AT MIQ
OUR COMMITMENT TO INCLUSION AND DIVERSITY
Inclusion and diversity are core values at MiQ. Ensuring that we have a workplace that is safe and comfortable for everyone and embraces different ideas, different positions, and different people from all backgrounds is critically important to us. We are looking for passionate and determined people to join our team.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Health benefits
- covering medical, dental, vision with HSA
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Generous PTO policy in addition to paid holidays
- Inter-office travel opportunities and a company-sponsored trip (ask us about this!)
- Continuous education and training
- An open office and casual work atmosphere