At Improbable, we're bringing together technology and games to create new opportunities and experiences. In order to achieve this, we need unique perspectives from diverse people, empowered to revolutionise how online games are made, delivered and paid for.
We believe one of the biggest, most impactful changes to the way we live our lives is going to come from the medium of games. Realising new communities, societies and vocations through virtual worlds is what drives our people and gives them purpose.
With the successful launch of SpatialOS to the gaming world, the popularity of our platform is growing. Our goal is to demonstrate the potential of the platform through our original IP game, leveraging SpatialOS and the Unreal Engine.
While we think the points we list below are important, we're keen to hear from people that believe they have other valuable experience to bring to the role. If you identify with the team and mission, but not all of our requirements, then please still apply!
We would like to hear from you if you embody the following:
- Experience in managing growing gaming communities, that involve creating fun, dynamic, relatable, and engaging spaces.
- A strong background in creating strong content from blogs, social posts, video content, and community newsletters.
- Help create a safe and inclusive space for our community to share.
- Comfortable being on screen, creating video content: from dev diaries to live streaming, you will be one of the faces and voices
- Supporting internal stakeholders and wider operational teams to rollout marketing strategies and tactics. Driving own community initiatives against bigger campaign goals.
- Ideally you're a strategist, you carefully plan, produce, and generate incredible work because of this.
- You understand the industry and know how to talk to gaming audiences, stay on top of trends, and be on-point.
- You understand the landscape and sentiment of communities, and how to report on this to key stakeholders.
- A team player who recognizes their role and can interface, communicate, and collaborate with others on the game development team to achieve amazing results
COVID-19 Studio Guidelines
The health, safety, and well being of our team members is of the utmost importance to our studio. As such, we have transitioned to remote work by default until a time at which we can safely return to the office. This means that all interviews, "onsite" interviews, office tours, and onboarding will be done over video conference (or phone).
We also recognize the impact the pandemic is having on all of us personally, and work hard to create a culture where mental health and wellness are valued and supported. If you have any questions or concerns about our studio policy, please don't hesitate to raise them with your recruiter.
The best ideas are often the least expected and require new ways of thinking; that's why our teams at Improbable are made up of an incredible range of talented people. Improbable is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.