The Marketing & Communications Coordinator is responsible for aiding in the development and implementation of all parts of Vita Health Fresh Market's marketing and communication strategy. She/he/they will facilitate the development of advertising, print and digital media campaigns compatible with Vita's mission of empowering people to lead healthy lives. Ideal candidates will be detail-oriented, fluent in various social media platforms and have strong writing and editing skills.
- Develop and execute a social media strategy, analyzing and interpreting metrics.
- Maintain and monitor the website and social media platforms by sourcing/creating and scheduling regular posts in keeping with Vita Health's mission and marketing plan.
- Monitor Vita Health's online presence across social media platforms, tracking key hashtags and tagged posts.
- Maintain a Customer Service mentality when responding to customer queries, questions and concerns in a timely fashion.
- Work with graphic designer to produce new internal/external promotions, communications, and marketing collateral (e.g. e-newsletter content, presentations, videos, etc.) consistent with Vita Health's branding.
- Attend events (as required) to assist with execution, as well as covering activities and campaigns from a social media perspective.
- Work with sales reps and vendors to coordinate information in co-branded marketing materials.
- Coordinate monthly flyer, including obtaining appropriate information from vendors, verifying products/product pricing with purchasing department and coordinating with Graphic Designer to produce branding elements.
- Coordinate monthly marketing materials as dictated by the annual marketing plan, including but not limited to digital and print ads, web features and social media promotions.
- Write bi-weekly MailChimp newsletter and coordinate design with Graphic Designer.
- Other duties as assigned by Marketing Manager.
- A B.A. or Diploma in Marketing and Communications or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 1+ years within a business environment in marketing and/or communications role.
- Experience in a retail environment will be considered an asset.
- Detailed orientated, creative thinker, strong planning, organization and execution skills.
- Demonstrated project management, content development, creative design.
- Experience with Google Ad Words, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter ads.
- Proficient in Microsoft office, MailChimp/CRM, WordPress applications an asset.
- Energetic, self-motivated, strong collaboration and team work skills.
Please email your resume and cover letter via Isarta.
We thank all who apply, but only people who we intend to interview will be contacted.