If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, fill out the short form at the bottom of this page. We thank you in advance for your interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Uniqspace Solutions has an opportunity for a Sales Representative, who is looking to succeed in a well established, rapidly growing mid-size company. Uniqspace is an industry leader in flexible and innovative space optimization solutions for industrial, commercial and residential applications. We provide the largest array of operable partitions, demountables, fire doors and glass wall systems within our territory.
Excellent base with commission and expenses
Purpose of the Position
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Sales Representative is responsible for managing all aspects of new product sales including sales leads from vendors, generating sales through face to face meetings, phone or e-mail. Responsible for working closely with new and existing customers to promote, new business opportunities, qualifying leads, developing long term customer relationships, implementing strategic service plans and programs and managing existing customer base.
Territory GTA and Southwestern Ontario (Head office located in Oshawa)
- Prepare and execute action plans for effective search of new product leads and prospects
- Prepare and execute action plans for generating sales from existing Uniqspace customers and new clients in the architectural industry, general contractors, end user and design build companies
- Develop profitable and sustainable sales and new product growth through engagement with current and potential customers
- Suggest improvements to sales process if necessary
- Meet and exceed new sales goals as assigned annually
- Build strong and lasting relationships with customers and provide premium customer service
- Interact with customers through face to face sales meetings and appointments, and by phone/email
- Execute and present accurate and professional service estimates
- Maintain records of customer communications and contact information as required
- Act and communicate proactively and keep customers informed of any issues, changes etc.
- Support existing and new customer with technical advice on service and new products
- Education and Experience
- College or University preferred
- Minimum 5 years sales experience
- Estimating experience with office partitions and architectural glass a plus
- CAD drawing capabilities a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Office