We are a fast-growing e-commerce company that seeking to hire Bilingual Sales/Marketing Specialist(E-commerce) who will be responsible for online marketing/selling activities through various online platforms, to achieve the annual and monthly goals; This role will also be tasked with working closely with Sales & Marketing team in HQ (in China) and other cross functional team (Supply Chain, Customer Service, Accounting, etc) to track goals in order to maintain sustainable growth.
Please note: this position is currently working remotely due to COVID19, but will be required to work in the office at Scarborough, Ontario after COVID19 restriction is over.
- Operation and maintenance for new product listing, listing optimization, product listing and un-listing; grow the sales scale and number of best-selling products
- Have business sense of marketing and sales, especially online business;
- Manage the sales channels assigned for smooth operational result;
- Develop sales channels in order to maximize revenue based on assigned goals;
- Work with internal Product Development team and selling channels to better streamline the product category;
- Work with cross functional team to increase customer experience on responsible selling channel;
- Promotions: maintains relationships with selling channels/marketplaces; maximize the resource getting from channels based on the budgets, improves ROI; campaign selection and planning and implementation of promotions;
- Tracking sales goals and schedule and attend meetings with selling channel for basic analytic and reporting the results;
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
- Accountable in AR and terms for each channel or platform sales
- College degree in marketing, business or related field.
- Extensive experience in North America sales market
- Extensive experience and familiar with Ecommerce channels and platforms (a plus)
- Experience in business developing and expanding sales channels, platform (a plus).
- Experience in channels and platforms relationship management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong PC skills with extensive Excel and data management
- Organization skill with data management and draft reports, as well as analytic skill for reports provided
- Bilingual (English & French) is a must
Aosom Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.