Sales Ops Manager
You pride yourself on becoming a key technical adviser and product advocate. You love details. You are eager to make a big impact and leave your mark on an industry.You are always looking for improvements and ways to automate. You pay close attention to details and it bugs you when others do not. You thrive in a team that challenges you and lifts each other up.
Your peers are impressed by your technical knowledge and know-how, which allows you to become their trusted advisor. You are not afraid to convince someone to change their mind and you recognize when you need to change yours. You are excited to take on new challenges and be part of something small that is growing into something big.
We are well funded and growing exponentially. Last year, our revenue grew faster than Uber when they were our size. We are building the world's most advanced tools for retail and e-commerce. Our customers include local retailers such as Alexanian's, Fortune 500 companies such as Mohawk Industries, and leading global brands such as Crate&Barrel. We are looking for obsessive and collaborative challenge-seekers to amplify our momentum and help us create an iconic Canadian tech company.
What You'll Do
- Manage end-to-end sales operations process in all markets, ensuring the best possible user experience for internal stakeholders
- Discover and drive performance improvement across multiple sales platforms, tools and processes with a goal of maximizing efficiency and effectiveness within the business
- Work alongside the engineering team to build reliable data models to support a flexible and in hyper-growth analytical structure
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and conduct regular discovery interviews to understand and solve complex sales issues, while breaking down larger challenges into actionable and measurable projects
- Be a champion and own the entire tech stack within sales operations including Salesforce, Mixmax, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Dialpad, and others
- Must be based out of the Greater Toronto Area
- 2+ years of technical experience in Sales Operations in fast paced, high growth environment
- 2+ years Admin experience with Salesforce/CRM
- Exceptional ability to manage internal client relationships, leveraging strong consultative skills
- Creative problem solver with a strong work ethic and the ability to work independently or in a fast-paced team environment
- Experience working directly with sales and client success management teams.
- High sense of urgency with excellent organizational and time management skills
- Advanced level in Excel (models, analytics, pivot tables, advanced functions, charts, graphs, etc.)
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and pay close attention to detail while adhering to strict deadlines
- Experience with MixMax, Dialpad, and Sales Navigator tools are considered an asset
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
About our culture
We work in tight-knit teams to maximize speed and cultivate an ownership mentality.
We cherish curiosity and an obsession for details because we know these details are invaluable over the long run.
We promote an open environment where ideas are challenged. The best ideas win.
We judge ourselves based on our achievements and our ability to execute on our promises. We act with urgency.
We love to compete and have fun. Beware of our game nights!
About our products
Imagine you want to buy a rug for your living room or a new floor for your bedroom. You've been searching for new tiles for your kitchen or a new countertop for your island. You definitely want to make sure it will look good in your space. Our technology lets you see the products in your own room before you buy. Try our rug demo now! Simply upload a picture of your room using your mobile phone, and slide the rug under your coffee table: https://www.roomvo.com/rugdemo4r
5x increase in e-commerce conversion rates and a dramatic decrease in the time it takes to make a purchase decision. We are also reducing carbon footprint by eliminating trips to the store and avoiding product returns, while also saving marriages
- because now you can be sure the products you buy for your home will fit and look good.
About our office
We are conveniently located in downtown Toronto with nearby access to both of the main subway lines. Our office is spacious with roomy desks, comfortable chairs, and top tech gear. The kitchen is packed with essentials including healthy snacks, exotic teas and fresh ground coffee. And we are surrounded by great restaurants and food options. The only downside is we don't have any plants (yet).
About our hiring process
Now: You upload your resume and complete a brief questionnaire.
Week 1: We arrange a phone call with you to assess your abilities.
Week 1 or 2: You attend the first on-site (or video) interview.
Week 2 or 3: You attend the second on-site (or video) interview soon after.
Week 2 or 3: You receive an offer.
Take the Leap. Apply now.
Our demo, in case you missed it: