Our team is driving growth and adoption of Cisco Collaboration solutions into the market, being responsible for the move to cloud, as a service models, and reinventing traditional competing vendors in the space. 2020 confirmed that solutions for safe secure remote work and a trusted work place is very relevant in today's market and the future of the companies' success is based on being able to provide these two attributes quickly, efficiently and cost effectively.
What You'll Do
Become part of the multifaceted Product Sales Specialist (PSS) team that owns and drives the product and solution strategy for Cisco Collaboration. Take control of the business, make an impact, and craft the market by engaging with our customers and encouraging the Cisco general sales teams.
- You will own and deliver on sales targets for the Cisco Collaboration business in your assigned segment.
- You will be accountable for your forecast, tracking bookings, pipeline and growth.
- Responsible for developing and implementing the go-to-market plans to accelerate the growth into the market.
- Provide subject matter expertise for and work closely with the sales organization and channel teams. Who You'll Work With
We are part of America's Collaboration Architecture team. The team is responsible for sales and presales of Collaboration solutions across all segments in Canada (Enterprise, Commercial & Public Sector).
The product mix comprises of Web & Video Conferencing Solutions, Productivity tools, Applications focused to improve Customer Interactions like Omni Channel Contact Centre & Customer Experience Management platforms, all either sold as on-premise applications or SaaS.
The team is highly skilled in their domain and well respected in the industry, we act as trusted advisors to our customers and partners to build their future state architecture and help to solve for business outcomes. In an industry where success is measured in a tenth of a second, Cisco are the fuel for
Who You Are
- Passionate about helping companies make a difference by changing the way they work
- through powerful collaboration experiences.
- a selling or consulting role for Collaboration or software, cloud and mobility offerings.
- Understand and can articulate how excellent end user experiences drive usage and
- utilization of collaboration solutions
- Strong understanding of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and Cloud
- Fast running self-starter with an excellent relationship building abilities.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to build relevant, vertical specific messaging & driving consultative sales.
- Ability to engage with CIO's, customer experience leaders for pre-sales conversations, communicating business value
- Proven track record of excellence in sales, client satisfaction & teamwork.
- Business forecasting, pipeline development skills.
- Ability to grow existing deployments as well as seek newer logos.
- Strong business network and knowledge of the Canadian Public Sector business
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all. We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses.
Some may think we're ?old? (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do
- you can't put us in a box!
But ?Digital Transformation? is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with