Red Nucleus (RN) is a premier provider of learning, performance, communications and process solutions for the life sciences industry. We are a differentiated life science firm, grounded in commercial education, clinical operations, R&D process, and scientific communications. RN started in 1991 and has grown quickly to nearly 400 employees across seven locations globally.
Our Culture & People
We are focused on keeping the ?RN Family? culture as we grow. Our mantra is ?Committed to Success? and we are dedicated to a culture of success that prioritizes our team, our clients, and our profitable growth. We have low employee turnover and have been consistently voted a great place to work.
RN is looking to hire a Senior Director of Marketing to work across the global team and RN's three core business units spanning Strategy & Change and R&D Operations, medical communications, and learning and development.
As a Senior Director of Marketing, you will be responsible for developing and executing an integrated marketing strategy, to elevate the Red Nucleus Brand and establish us as a thought leader in our industry. You will work closely with RN's sales team in a fast-paced and rapidly growing market.
As our Senior Director of Marketing you are a true visionary. You have boundless enthusiasm and you use that energy toward developing exceptionally creative marketing campaigns. Seeing the bigger picture is something that comes to you naturally and so does the ability to jump into the details. Knowing your audience and engaging them through story telling is a part of your gift. Throughout your career in marketing you have been exposed to and are well-versed in all of the marketing channels.
Preference for this candidate to be close to one of RN's North American offices (Toronto, Yardley, PA, Malvern, PA, Waltham, MA); however, we seek to hire the best candidate and can be flexible on location.
- Oversee and drive demand generation to support revenue objectives of growing existing base and acquiring new customers
- Develop market segmentation analysis for core service areas
- Own strategy, development, and execution of targeted marketing programs that include but are not limited to demand generation campaigns/nurtures, field events, user events, industry events/tradeshows, webinars, social media and PR
- Work with senior leadership to develop and implement new company website
- Develop fresh campaign and program approaches to break into new and competitive markets
- Work closely with sales teams to craft account-level marketing plans for top strategic accounts
- Plan and develop marketing materials suited for direct prospecting, such as capabilities presentations, introduction pieces, etc.
- Understand complex buying/selling processes involving multiple decision-makers for pharma/life sciences purchasing
- Manage relevant 3rd party vendors in the execution of programs
- Work cross-functionally with product, sales, and other teams to develop and execute go-to-market programs
- Track and measure all marketing programs and optimize resources against objectives and budget
- Develop marketing KPI's that support and drive ROI
- Develop and lead the social media strategy to represent the company's brand identity:
- Maximize the company's online and social media presence by proactively posting materials, videos, photos, etc. and measures and refines the approach using various analytics tools
- Develop and maintain the profile pages on appropriate social networks
- Create a positive presence for the company on websites that are influential in attracting and recruiting top talent
- 10+ years' experience in demand generation/marketing targeting the life sciences industry
- 5+ years of recent experience within marketing B2B companies
- Minimum of 2+ years agency experience
- Ability to turn vision into strategy and a cross-service, global marketing plan
- Experience breaking into new markets with a strong competitive landscape
- Integrated marketing program planning, execution, and reporting experience
- Track record of delivering multifaceted web, social and mobile driven marketing solutions from strategy through execution
- Proven ability to build relationships and collaborate across a number of stakeholders including sales, subject matter experts, services, and product marketing
- Self-motivated, innovative, collaborative, multi-tasker, creative, and analytical
- Experience in managing quarterly and annual program budgets
- Experience in vendor management and negotiating
- Hands-on experience with sales and marketing automation systems
- Strong project management skills; excellent attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment is extremely important
- Strong team player with a positive attitude
- Bachelor's degree required
- Travel 10%
- Life sciences industry experience is required
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.