Colonnade BridgePort (www.colonnadebridgeport.ca (http://www.colonnadebridgeport.ca)) is a full-service real estate operating company, providing property management and leasing services, as well as acquisition, development, investment management and asset management services for commercial and residential properties. We take the time to understand our clients' objectives then apply our real estate expertise and market knowledge to drive better performance.
The marketing department, located in our Ottawa head-office, is looking to add a new member to its team. If you have experience in residential property management & leasing and enjoy being hands-on within a small team, we want to hear from you.
RESIDENTIAL MARKETING MANAGER
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Residential Marketing Manager is a new position that will be responsible for the marketing of all residential developments within the Colonnade BridgePort portfolio. With a significant pipeline of mixed-use residential properties coming online in the Ottawa market, this will be an exciting position for someone who is both entrepreneurial and savvy about multi-family sales and marketing.
This position will be responsible for all stages of the marketing program, from initial lease-up of new properties to the ongoing support required to keep buildings full and tenants engaged and happy. You will work closely with the resident services team, marketing partners, and local businesses; and you will be counted on to make smart decisions that drive long-term growth and profitability for our clients.
While not an exhaustive list, here is what you will be responsible for:
- Managing the Discover Local program
- working directly with local business owners to engage them in the program and onboarding new participants; managing the evolution of the program as it grows
- Managing the annual marketing plans and budgets for residential properties and new developments
- Developing and implementing tenant engagement marketing programs
- Working with marketing partners to plan and develop social media content; actively source/create local Ottawa content
- Working with marketing partners to manage SEO, paid search, and online advertising
- Planning, writing, designing, and distributing email campaigns to promote the properties
- Coordinating the design and production of leasing collateral
- Maintaining the residential property websites using Site Manager (Yardi/RentCafe)
- Assisting with the roll-out of new online tools for leasing and tenant engagement (Yardi/RentCafe)
- Preparing client-facing monthly activity reports
- Monitoring property marketing budgets, reviewing vendor invoices, producing purchase orders
- Coordinate with vendors, i.e. photographers, designers, event planners, printers
- Stewarding the residential brands, ensuring effective and consistent articulation of brand and messaging to various audiences
- Serving as the sponsorship liaison for community partnerships
- Assisting with the planning and executing of events at the properties
- Conducting market research and staying up to date on industry/market trends and innovations
What we need you to bring to the role:
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in marketing or communications
- Experience managing budgets in excess of $100,000
- Experience managing external marketing partners and vendors
- Must be comfortable doing community outreach and dealing directly with local business owners and community partners (be prepared to provide examples)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including demonstrated ability to write marketing/sales copy; bilingual in English & French is an asset
- Exceptional attention to detail, including grammar, design, and formatting
- Ability to travel to the properties and be in the community on a regular basis (With appropriate COVID precautions)
- Demonstrated experience planning and executing email marketing campaigns using Mailchimp or a similar platform
- Proven ability to meet deadlines, multitask and prioritize workload
- Strong computer skills with advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office
- All of the following are considered strong assets:
- Experience working with Yardi Rent Café and Site Manager
- Experience working with Canva, MailChimp and SurveyMonkey
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience working with Microsoft Teams and Zoom
- Experience working with SharePoint
The above statements reflect the general details considered necessary to describe functions of the job and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent in the job.
Colonnade BridgePort provides a dynamic work environment and offers a competitive salary and benefit package.
Colonnade BridgePort welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.