***All positions are full-time contract positions meaning you are an independent contractor. No health benefits are offered, and the retainer is paid in Canadian dollars***
***Affiliate or Partner Marketing experience Required***
In a key client-facing position, the Senior Account Manager, within our B2B Performance (Affiliate) Marketing Division, will be responsible for lead generation, new customer acquisition and profitable growth through team leadership, strategic thinking and process execution for their performance marketing programs. This will include driving the team to deliver on AIM and industry best practice around partner recruitment, activation, optimization, compliance, and reporting.
- Lead strategy and execute on day-to-day operations of multiple Partner programs; including partner recruitment and negotiations, campaign activation and optimization, compliance, and reporting.
- Act as an extension to clients' in-house team by providing expertise, guidance, expectation management and measurable execution of tasks that result in healthy program growth.
- Work closely with the Account Director while managing a diverse team of people to ensure cohesion and timely execution of deliverables.
- Build relationships with a diverse set of partners, vendors and other stakeholders, ensuring optimal results for clients.
- Drive program analysis to ensure ongoing insights, recommendations and execution.
- Provide financial forecasting and regular performance updates.
- Ensure that we are DIGGing at all times (Delight, Innovate, Grow and Give back) for our clients, team, and affiliates.
- Ensure exceptional client communication, expectation management, and customer service by achieving a minimum 8+ NPS upon quarterly client reviews.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Ability to effectively manage and maximize personal and team outputs and results in a remote environment.
- Possesses superior written and verbal communication and presentation skills, with demonstrated ability to negotiate, build support and strengthen relationships with team, clients, and partners
- Self-motivated and thrives in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Driven by performance and results, possessing mature, measured and analytical judgment to develop sound strategies and productive solutions to challenges.
- Committed to providing their team and clients with honest and transparent reporting, feedback, and suggestions.
- Possesses incredible attention to detail and capable of multi-tasking and coordinating several projects at once.
- Displays confidence and composure in client meetings with the ability to manage client expectations, and high-pressure situations.
- Interest in technology & SaaS
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of affiliate/partner program management experience required, with B2B (preferably SaaS) a plus
- Lead/Demand Generation experience across different marketing channels such as; affiliate, content syndication, webinars, comparison sites, email marketing, video, display, SEM and social media advertising
- Demonstrated experience in negotiating, developing and managing key strategic partnerships for large brands
- Strong ability to develop, project manage, and optimize a diverse set of campaigns
- Time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint capabilities, Salesforce a plus
- Technical knowledge of HTML, and experience with affiliate or partner networks and third-party tracking platforms
All Inclusive Marketing is a leading performance marketing agency offering strategically customized solutions and award-winning expertise in channels such as affiliate, search, social and content as well as strategic consulting and services.
We believe in leading with ethics and innovation to provide the highest level of results and performance marketing expertise for our clients. We are passionate about helping our clients reach, engage, and convert their buyers and affiliate partners to drive accelerated growth through new customer acquisition, incremental revenue buyer retention, loyalty, engagement, and brand presence.
Our team is made up of award-winning experts, who are passionate about all things digital marketing with special attention to affiliate and performance-based marketing. Our team is extremely supportive of one another. When one person succeeds, we all succeed, and we have each other's backs to help make that happen.
Working with us will provide you with the opportunity to work with amazing clients and with thought leaders and experts in the performance and digital marketing industry.
Applicants will receive an email confirmation from BambooHR following submittal of this application. Please check your junk folder as this email as well as any subsequent communication from us will come through the BambooHR Applicant Tracking Email System.